3

Jihyun's POV

I held onto the bag filled with boxes of freshly fried chicken and instant noodles. I walked through the cold street of Seoul.

The street lights that made everywhere seemed bright , even the cold , dark world of mine.

I walked through an alley , it has a whole stretch of houses that basically looked the same and my house is one of it.

" I'm home ! " I screamed as I opened the broken door , it has been broken for awhile now since it's still usable , why change it ?

My house isn't as bright as other houses around this area since we couldn't really afford much. We basically lit up match sticks and some how made it into a huge fire to last us for the whole night.

Many might think that a family like mine doesn't exist in the current era anymore but it still does , just that no one really noticed people like us.

I placed the huge bag of goodies on the table top and went to my room which I shared with my older sister.

My older sister is the opposite of me , she's really girly and feminine , not to forget she's really pretty too.

I unzipped my bag pack and took out the last piece of paper that I had left. I started writing down my reflection and what I did wrong , how am I going to change and everything like that.

" Are you done ? "

I heard a voice from behind and saw my sister standing behind me as she looked at what I wrote. Sadness could be seen on her face , she did know about what happened to me in school though.

She sat down and looked straight into my eyes , it made me felt warmth.

" Listen , You can stop working now. I'm going to serve my duty as a sister and give you everything that you ever need. I'm going to let you have a life that many would be envious of , i'm not going to let others' look down on you , or our family. "

She hugged me as she stroked my hair gently.

" It's okay , I enjoyed working. " I smiled.

That night was the best day ever , not because I get to eat chickens and instant noodles , but because my sister finally expressed herself.

The thing is that she's an introvert so she doesn't share her thoughts much. Knowing how she felt really made me see a new her.

" Done ! "

I hopped to the bus stop to see many students from my school crowding around the bus stop , blocking the way of many.

Being the nosy person I am , I decided to take a look as well. Like what people said , the more the merrier.

Don't take it to heart.

That's when my heart started racing , I felt as if I was taken on an extreme roller coaster ride that goes round and round thousands of times.

I saw him.

He saw sitting at the bus stop quietly reading his book as the wind blew past him. I find it really magical how everyone's hair is looking extremely messy but his still stay pretty neat.

Wonder which brand of hair spray he use.

Just then , the bus came and everyone just flipped and tried to slide into the bus. I was one of the lucky few to be able to get in.

Phew.

As the bus is coming to a stop , It jerked and caused many passengers to fall and i'm one of them.

Nope , mine didn't go like how fairytales usually starts.

I fell onto the most precious thing in human nature , known as ground.

I got out of the bus and ran pass the school gate to see many students crowding around another person , but it's definitely not a Wanna One member.

She have tall slender legs , that are milky and smooth.

She's not a carton of milk , just to make it clear.

Her tiny waist that made everyone extremely envious of , not to forget her small face that looks like an egg.

She's the definition of someone with star aura.

I just went my way and walked to class.

It turns out that she's in my class too , you must be wondering is my class a visual class ? With me in it , not really.

I wouldn't say i'm extremely ugly nor good looking , i'm just meh. I'm not a sheep , just to make it clear in case you guys think that I live in a barn.

" Why didn't you return Soyeon's Lip tint to her yet ? We are being extremely kind to let you off ! " The one with lollipop said.

She's going to get diabetes if she continue eating it.

Don't consume too much sweets !

" I didn't take it. " They rolled their eyes at me as they grabbed my hair and started dragging it around like i'm some sort of bull.

I screamed at the top of my lungs that I could even hit Ariana Grande's high note !

" Hey ! "

My hair felt empty.

I realised that my hair didn't fall off or anything , it's just that the new girl actually stood up for me and stop the fight.

Did someone popular just noticed me ?

" Are you okay ? " She stretched out her hand to pull me up , I gladly accepted her hand. She's some what my lifesaver too , so yeah.

I nodded with a smile and she chuckled.

" I'm Sangna , Kim Sangna. " She has really cute eye smile that screams , ' I practice my eye smile everyday '.

It was a joke.

" I'm J-Jihyun. " I said as I stuttered.

Suddenly she turned around and face Soyeon and her girls. I couldn't really see what was happening since she wasn't looking in my direction but apparently they ran out of the room , screaming.

She turned back to me and smiled at me with those straight pair of teeth.

" Let's be friends , shall we ? " I nodded and she cling onto my arm like a sloth as she chuckled happily.

Will she be the first friend that stayed by my side ?

5th July 2017