15

A few years later ...

Jihyun's POV

I heard loud banging on the door , I went to live by myself when I turned 20 and life was pretty tough. I lost contact with all of my friends except Jisoo since she's my sister.

I owned loan sharks money which means i'm dead meat.

I walked to the door slowly and looked through the peep hole to see a group of men standing outside of the door with mad expressions.

Guess who did not pay off her debt ?

All of them looked really fierce which creeps me out a lot. They were screaming vulgarities in their tough voices which sounds ten times scarier than how it should sound.

I hid behind my couch in case of emergency but the sound gradually calm down and eventually came to a stop.

I looked through the peephole and saw a figure standing outside of my door with his back facing the door.

Unidentified human being.

I wanted to say hi or just open the door but what if he is their boss ? that's why they shush , because he is going to attack me.

I walked to my couch and sat down there with a bowl of chips while watching Knowing bros and laughing so hard that the potato chips flew out of my mouth which is disgusting but I have to say it out.

I walked to the fridge to get a bottle of soft drink but there's none left. I decided to get up and walk to the nearest store to buy bottled drinks.

" Let it go ~ Let it go ~ " I sang as I changed into a sweater and a pair of pants before heading out to the store.

I walked into the convenience store and grabbed a few bottles of drinks and paid for it at the counter. Just then , someone came in and stood behind me.

I walked out of the store but my wrist was grabbed.

I turned around and I felt like i'm back in the high school days where my heart beats so quickly as if i'm ready to sit one of the most dangerous ride.

" I- "

I can't even say a single word and I was dragged to the side of the road.

He suddenly hugged me so tight that I was literally stunned. I pushed him away almost immediately and he seemed shocked.

" Jihyun-ah , " He called my name softly.

Because of fear , I walked away from him as fast As I could. No , I can't see him in this state , and there's no way that I would want to like him again because i'm pathetic now.

Since that day onwards , I've been observant about my surroundings. I didn't want him to see me , neither do I want myself to fall deep in love with him
again.

I'm back looking like how I looked before , short hair and baggy pants. People even question my sexuality , but hey , i'm a female.

Girls walked past me , gossiping can be heard and it's about me. People recommend me to marry off to a rich old man so I can get his assets.