11

Jihyun's POV

I laid in bed all day , didn't want to get up.

I'm not heartbroken but I just felt like everything is my fault and considering the fact that Seonho is one of my good friends , it hurts me even more.

I don't want to lose my friend.

Especially when his important to me.

He helped me , he coached me , he literally did everything for me but all I did was hurt his feelings and he hates me now.

" Aren't you going to school ? " Guanlin asked and I shook my head. He sighed before placing a plate of food beside me.

" Eat this. I'll be heading to school now. " He walked out of the door and closed it.

I turned over to see a plate of sandwich and a post-it attached to the rim of the plate.

' Don't be sad alright ? I'll explain to Seonho everything and I guarantee that you guys would be friends again !

For now , Please eat the sandwich that I made with all my heart and don't let it go to waste !

- Guanlin '

I smiled when I saw the note.

I lifted the piece of sandwich up and bite into it to taste burst of flavors in my mouth. A combination of flavors that I can't differentiate.

But it taste really good though.

I looked at myself in the mirror and got a shock. I looked like someone that literally didn't take a shower or anything for like years and My damn eye bags.

If my eye bags could be transformed to real bags , I would have millions of bags in my house right now. That's how deep my eye bags are.

I stood up and walked to the kitchen with the empty plate and placed it in the sink.

I realized Jisoo Isn't at home which is really odd because she's practically home 24/7 so I don't know if I should feel worried or happy that she's finally leaving the house.

I went to the bathroom and took a long bath. After i'm done , I decided to get some fresh air since I didn't want my day to go to waste.

I changed into a simple outfit which is basically a white top and a high waisted black ripped jeans with a pair of adidas because like they said , Good shoes brings you to good places.

I tied my hair into a high pony tail and I brought a bag to place all of my necessities in it before leaving the house.

I went to Hongdae and walked around. I have no idea why but I felt really awkward on the streets , it's just uncomfortable.

I looked over at my watch , 12:15pm.

Why not help out at the Chicken restaurant ?

I took the subway to Gangnam station and then I went to the restaurant to see Uncle Young working with Nayeon since the rest are schooling.

" Uncle Young ! " I screamed the moment I entered the restaurant. He looked up , surprised to see me there.

" Why aren't you in school ? " I sighed.

" I'm feeling a little depressed today so my sister told me not to go to school. " He nodded before eyeing me.

" I want to help ! " He chuckled and then nodded.