10

Jihyun's POV

My eyes widened and I quickly pushed Guanlin away. He turned over and saw Seonho and it was a total awkward scene.

" Seonho-ah , " He give walked away after glaring at us. I ran after him but Guanlin held my wrist , all I care about at that moment is Seonho.

I yanked his wrist away before running to find Seonho and explaining everything to him.

" Seonho ! " I screamed as I saw him.

People were staring at me and some were throwing daggers at me but I didn't care. All I care at that moment was to explain everything to Seonho.

I grabbed his wrist but he yanked it away before glaring at me and walking away.

I continued chasing him , I'm not giving up on explaining to him.

He finally stopped and turned around , giving me a chance to explain myself.

" Did you guys kiss ? "

He asked , his face just shows that his extremely hurt and just looking at him makes my heart ache.

" I-Seonho , " He shook his head.

" Answer me , Did you guys kiss or not ? " I looked at the ground before nodding a little.

" Seonho-ah , Listen. " Tears were flowing out of my eyes as I tried hard to explain everything to him.

" Don't bother explaining , " He walked away but I am not giving up on explaining to him , like what I planned to do since the start.

" You've hurt me bad enough. "

What ?

" I know , I know that you have a crush on Guanlin and not me. I will never be as good as him and I will never have a chance with you. I be friended you , thinking that I have a chance with you , but I guess in your eyes all you can see is Guanlin. " Tears flowed down his cheeks.

" Seonho-ah , " He turned around and walked away.

This time , I stood still.

I didn't know that's how Seonho felt.

To me , Seonho is like the bestest person I've met in this school. He befriended me not because of looks , and he even taught me skills.

I don't want to lose him as a friend ...

" Jihyun , " I turned around and Saw Guanlin running towards me. He grabbed my hand and hugged me.

" I'm sorry , it's all my fault. If I didn't try to ruin your date , nothing of this sort would've happened. I will explain everything to Seonho. " I grabbed his wrist before he can run.

" It's fine , Everything's been explained. "

" I'll head to work now. " I walked towards the subway station and took the train to the chicken place.

I entered to see Uncle Young serving Chicken , the strong aroma of the chicken kind of comforts me in a way.

" Jihyun ? " Uncle Young called out and I nodded my head , flashing a slight smile.