1 - New Student

(Y/N)'s POV

Ring!

I was pulled out of my dream state roughly to the sounds of my alarm clock. Groaning, I turned to my side and harshly turbed it off. I looked at the time, sitting up as I rubbed my eyes.

7:00 am.

My eyes widened in realization. Now fully awake, I swung my legs over the bed and stood up, picking up my black ponytail from my bedside table and quickly tying my hair into a messy bun. Quickly fixing my bed, I proceeded to go to the bathroom to take a shower. Once I was finished, I put my uniform on, and brushed my hair neatly. Before going downstairs, however, I took my pokeballs and placed them carefully inside my backpack. My Pokemon, by the way, are Glaceon, Sylveon, and Braixen, my starter Pokemon.

Today is the day I go to Kalos Academy, a university here at the Kalos Region. I'm really nervous, but excited at the same time. Nervous because I know there's gonna be  many more students than my previous school, and excited because this is my first time going into a university. Hopefully, I get to make new friends.

Eventually, I got to the first floor where I found my mom cooking breakfast. I sat down, putting my bag at the sofa. "Morning mom! What's breakfast for toady?"

"Good morning, honey!" She greeted, putting pancakes on the glass table. "Pancakes!"

"Yay!" I exclaimed before digging in. "It's so good, mom!"

"Thanks," She replied, smiling.

After we both ate, I went upstairs again to brush my teeth. Then, I went back downstairs and grabbed my bag from the couch, opening the door. "Bye mom, I'll see you later, love you!"

"Bye, love you too!" 

---

When I entered the school, I was guided by our homeroom teacher and I was told to wait outside the classroom until she tells me to go inside.

"Alright class, (F/N) (L/N) here will be joining you all starting today," I smiled as I heard students mumble inside. "Come in, please."

As I opened the door, all eyes locked onto mines. I took a deep breath,"Nice to meet you all! My name is (Y/N) (Y/L/N), I hope we become good friends,"

"All right, (Y/N), your seat will be at the second row, the one next to the window." She informed, pointing towards the second row.

I nodded and went over to my seat, smiling as everyone looked at me. Once I was seated, I listened to what the teacher's saying. Oh, this year is gonna be incredible.

---

The bell rang, and before I even knew what was happening, students were  going outside the classroom and into the cafeteria.

When I got there, I sat on an empty table and started eating my lunch when a girl, who was about 8 years old went to where I was; she kneeled down and put a hand on her chest while the other one was pointing to me.

"You're a keeper, please take care of my brother!"

"BONNIE! I told you not to do this a million times!" Before I could say something, an older boy who looked like the girl's brother shouted, blushing madly. I watched in slight fasination and shock as a robotic arm came out of his backpack and grabbed the little girl.