4 - School Trip

PLEASE READ!!

Hello, my dear readers! I decided to publish the edited chapters every Tuesday AND Friday. Also, because I'm SUPER bored right now, here's the edited version of chapter 4! Enjoy!

Meiyla♡

---

(Y/N)'s POV

"All eight class, tomorrow, we will go to the beach for our first school trip!" The teacher says, happily. "We will be meeting at the school cafeteria at 4:30 am tomorrow, don't be late!"

My head immediately shot up when I heard the words 'school trip', listening to every letter she says. When she finished, everyone started to whisper go each other, probably about what they're gonna bring or do there. I was excited, too, for not only do I get to go to a beach, but also with my friends by my side!

I look to my right, where Serena was seated, and gave her a huge smile, and in return, she grinned back."I'm so excited!" I whisper.

"Me too!" She said back.

'Oh, tomorrow's gonna be awesome!' I thought. 'I can't wait! I'm probably not even gonna be able to sleep because of excitement.' I chuckled at that. One time at my elementary school on our field trip, I was very excited that I dreamt about it. (This actually happened to me xD)

"All right, class dismissed." The teacher announces, pulling me out of my thoughts. Without another single word, everyone left the room, and I got up, too, heading towards the corner of the classroom where Serena, Clemont, and Ash stood, talking.

"Hey, guys," I greet them, smiling. The three turn around. "Hey, (Y/N)," Ash said back.

We eventually left the classroom, and found Bonnie standing at the corridor, both of her hands on her backpack. Since Kalos Academy is a university, Bonnie goes to the elementary building while Serena, Clemont, Ash, and I go to the highschool building.

I ran towards her, saying, "Hello!"

"Hi, (Y/N)!" She greets back, happily.

We started to walk towards the main gate while talking about the school trip tomorrow.

"Are you guys excited for tomorrow?" I ask before I could stop myself.

"Heck yeah!" Ash exclaims.

"Yeah, I'm really looking forward to it, Serena agrees.

Bonnie put her hands into the air, grinning widely. "Yeah! I'm sooooo excited!"

"I can't wait!" Clemont adds.

"Yeah, me too!" I agree.

---

"Hey guys!" With my backpack slinging on my shoulders, my smile grew as I ran towards my friends.

It was currently 4:07 in the morning, and I was already at school, waiting for the others to show up. Even though I knew we had to go here at before or on 4:30 am, I was too paranoid, so I woke up super early, for I didn't want to be late.

"Oh, hey (Y/N)!" Clemont turned around and greeted back.

"Man, I'm so exited for today! We're going to the beach! How amazing is that?" Bonnie exclaims, her eyes glistening with excitement.

"I know, I seriously couldn't sleep well last night!" I admit, and they all laughed at that.

---

"All right everyone, you may now enter the bus," The teacher suddenly announces, and within a second, everyone's running towards the bus.

"Let's go, guys!" I say happily, grabbing Serena and Bonnie's hands as we ran towards the bus outside. Ash was behind us three, but Clemont was a bit far behind.

"Hey, wait up!" Tired, he shouts at us.

"Hurry up, Clemont!" Bonnie says. We all laughed.

"I'm coming!"

---

I slowly opened my eyes, the sun nearly blinding me, so I covered my eyes with my hand. Yawning, my eyes lit up suddenly when I saw the ocean outside. Now fully awake, I smiled widely, happiness surging through me.

It was only then that I realized I was leaning on someone's shoulder.

I could feel a blush forming. Earlier, Bonnie forced me to go sit next to Ash, which only meant that I was leaning on his - my crush's - shoulder. I pull away instantly, looking out the window to hide my blush.

I heard him chuckle, and I blished more.

"Good morning, (Y/N)," he said.

I could feel him looking at me, and I shifted, my gaze still locked outside, mumbling, "Morning,"

---

"Everyone, you will all have 4 hours to do anything you want, later at 11:30 am, we'll all meet up at the restaurant behind us. Also, don't go too far," The teacher informs us before dismissing us.

"Let's go, guys!" I said, running.

Bonnie agreed. "Yeah, let's go!"

"I heard that there's a hanging bridge right over there," Clemont said, pointing towards the forest, "And I know that the view there is magnificent, so you guys wanna go there?"

Bonnie and I stopped, and for a second, we all looked at each other, a smile forming on our lips.

"Sure!"
________________________________________________

Did you guys enjoyed it? Tell me in the comments, and I'll see you all next time in Kalos Academy: Earthquake

Yep, disaster's gonna happen next, oh and also the next chapter is gonna be a little similar to the manga Lan Chi where they had a school trip also, and an earthquake occurs, it's gonna be like that, but I'm gonna change it a little bit. Anyways,

Peace!