26 - Feelings

(Y/N)'s POV

I took a deep breath as I silently prayed I hadn't made the wrong decision once again.

"I have to say something,"

---

We were both sitting on a bench at the school rooftop. Not a single word was uttered by the two of us - all we did was look at the beautiful sunset staring back at us..

"So... hat were you going to say?" Ash was the first one to break the uncomfortable silence.

I took a deep breath, and I could feel my heart starting to pound."I-I-I.."

With each letter I say, the faster my heart beats and the more red my cheeks became. Sweat was everywhere on my forehead and palms, and panic was rising inside of me. I have to do this.

"I-I-I-I-"

Just say it! Just say it already! You just have to say three words! Ugh, why does this have to be so hard?

My mind was buzzing with millions of thoughts. It was as if there were tiny people inside my brain all running around and panicking, trying to find something very important they can't seem to locate.

What if he doesn't like me back? It was the one question that made those tiny people panic. And, they won't be able to know unless I say this.

"I- uh... I..."

From the corner of my eye, I can see the sun setting. And, for some odd reason, I was even more scared to admit my feelings for Ash rather than the play earlier.

"I- L-lo-I-"

Why can't I do it?

"I lo-"

Why?

"I- uh, I- I lov-"

Why can't I?

"I- I- I-"

Three words! It's just three words!

"I lov- I-"

Just say it already!

"I love you,"

At that moment, I didn't know if I should relax or panic even more.

---

Really hope you guys liked the confessing scene, although I'm so sorry if it was horrible.

But anyways, see you guys next time on Kalos Academy: Love

Byeeeeeeee!!