8 - Jealousy

(Y/N) POV

"Okay class, on Friday, we will have our first Prom!" My head shot up, eyes suddenly filled with excitement and happiness. The entire room erupted into mumbling, everyone talking who they're gonn ask or do at the prom. I kept on listening. "It starts at 6:00, so don't be late!"

"Prom..." I mumbled to myself, looking out the window. '

Should I ask him?

'Ugh, what am I thinking?!' I shook my head when I realized what I was thinking about, blushing.

"(Y/N), are you all right?" I turned around and saw Ash right in front of me, which made me blush even more.

"I- I'm fine," I replied, trying to stop blushing.

"O- okay,"

---

It was after school and we were on our way home, when suddenly Bonnie came up to me with a grin on her face.

"Bonnie?" I ask her, confusion written all over my face.

"I heard from Clemont that you'll have prom next week," she whisper into my ear.

I was still confused. "So..?"

"Are you gonna ask him?" She said, and that's when it all clicked into my head. I started to blush.

"Wh- what do you me- mean?"

"Oh, don't pretend that you don't know, you know who I'm talking about," she says.

"Bu- but- how did you know..?" I asked quietly.

"It was way too obvious,"

"Really?"

"Oh, enough with this! Just ask him, okay?"

I was dumbfounded. No way I'll ever do that. "What?! No way!"

"Come on, this will be your only chance!" She smile at me.

I shook my head. "I can't do it!"

"Yes, you can!" She tried to convice me.

"No, I won't!"

"Um...guys? You all right there?" Clemont suddenly spoke, turning his head to face us two.

"Uh..yeah, we're fine," I reply and I saw him nod before turning my head towards the lemon-blonde haired girl once again.

"Tell him, okay?" Bonnie says the final time, before running back towards Clemont's side.

'Should I...? I'm not gonna be able to do it though! Wait, yes I can, no, I can't! Yes I can! No! Ugh! Stop it! But really, should I..?'

-Tomorrow- (Tuesday)

I walked inside the school, sighing, I still haven't decided whether I should ask him or not. I mean, I want to, but I can't....although a part of me keeps on saying that I can do it.

I went inside the classroom, and I really didn't pay attention to the teacher, because I still can't put aside that thought away.