Soup & bruises

(Mellos Pov)

I stormed off after kicking him. What would I say? How wouldn't I hit him. His sheepish face is perfect to hit! He annoys the hell out of me!

I go to the library storming in so I get attention. I walk over to a book and take a book off a shelf and sit down. I pretend to read even though I'm just thinking, wait what am I thinking about? T be honest I'm not sure. But maybe if I- why is it I hit Near? That's what I'm thinking about. No doubt about it.

Maybe it's because he looks so easy to hit, or maybe it's because I like the way my body feels against hi- what no! I hate him because he's annoying and his voice sounds like a females! Was that sexist?

After thinking I sigh and hit the book on my head. "I need to stop thinking of Near!" I whisper to myself while hitting my head again. I realize how long I've been sitting there because it's already time for lunch.

I put the book back and push my chair in before pulling out a chocolate bar and taking a bite. I then walk out of the library towards the lunch room.

I enter the lunch room and get in line next to Matt. "So mell where did you storm off to?" I heard Matts voice clearly, I didn't want him to know about what I was thinking. I don't know why I just didn't. "Oh I just read to get my mind off that sheep." I guess he took that as a answer because we got our food and sat down without him asking anymore.

Matt played on his gameboy and I ate silently before Near came in, I turned to look at the albino who had a scrap on his cheek. I almost felt bad for what I did to him actually now that I think about it I feel really bad about it. I can't tell him though, what do I do?

I couldn't take my eyes off Near, he came our way and sat next to Matt. "Hello Near, what are you having for lunch?" Matt said while turning to face Near a bit. I just sat there watching.
"Soup. Rodger said it would be good to heal my body or something. What about Matt?" I watched as they talked before taking a bite of my chocolate, making sure not to leave teeth marks. "I'm not gonna eat anything but I just got chips and water." He looked up at me and smirked. I saw the smirk of course, it looked almost evil. "Hey mello I hope you don't mind I invited Near to sit with us." Near looked over to me two. We made eye contact and I didn't want to stop looking at his charcoal colored eyes, why not though. I then realized what's happening and I think Near did to because we both looked away, him to his trey and me towards Matt. "No. I don't mind, why would I mind a sheep faced albino siting with us?"

Tiny Time Skip

Roger came to tell everyone to get to their rooms, i of course obeyed. Once I got to my bed I laid down and realized that Near just now entered the junior wing. me, Matt and Near all have rooms there.

No one else was in the hall and I felt something in me, a feeling in my thigh. I would usually go to Matt for this problem but I wasn't thinking, I got up and grabbed the knife I hid under my bed and walked slowly out of my room. The little albino was ha just approaching his room when I pinned him to the wall carefully so it didn't wake anyone. I placed the knife to him throat and leaned towards his Near before whispering. "Make a sound, I swear I'm not afraid to do anything.." I breathed down his neck a bit.

Author notice: I'll update soon! I promise! And I'm still writing my other book if you read that one two so don't worry.