The chain between us

(Nears POV)

I just walked to my room, the chain between me and Mello made the most irritating click sound. But I couldn't show it annoyed me, I couldn't show anything at all,Not that I got annoyed, not that I'm scared of Mello, or that I actually care..maybe even love Mello. I can't show any of it.

We walked in my room and Mello shut the door behind us. That is when I realized, Mello was being silent the whole way we walked. That's not normal, not one bit.

I tried not to show him I was scared in anyway as I packed up my toys, and all my clothes.
"Sheep. What the fuck was that?!" Mello yelled yanking on the chain that was between us. I flew backwards due to the pulling on the cuffs. "What is Mello talking about?"

I was trying to act clueless, but I don't actually know why i was. I knew exactly what he meant. "You know what I mean! Don't act clueless you fucking robotic freak!" He shoved me and I dropped the shirt i was holding in the process. "An eye for an eye." I replied looking back at him finally, "I don't care why Mello shoved Matt of me but he did. So I helped him out, simple." I said, he let go of me with a loud growl.
I then picked up my shirt and looked back at Mello once again.

"Now let's go I know you have everything!" He then folded his arms and pulled me out of the room.

Later that night.

Soon enough Matt came in the room, not even bothering to knock on the door. He's eyes widen when he saw me and Mello on the bed together, but not like that. I was playing with my robots again and Mello was oddly reading.

I don't think it took him long to figure out we were cuffed together, so he just walked up to us smirking, "uh..Mello...oh~ mel-"
I started to feel my face blush up, but Mello pushed Matt slightly stopping Matt and his ridiculous moans.
"Matt don't embarrass the sheep, and don't expose his masturbating tapes." He then chuckled at his own statement and so did Matt.

Matt patted my head "it's ok you albino weirdo, you can come with us when we go shopping." I didn't look up at him but I did nod,
"No the sheep has to take the cuffs off first!" Mello exclaimed pulling on the cuffs once more, my body fell on top of Mello and we both kinda just froze, Matt on the other hand started laughing. Mello pushed me off him and I sighed sitting up. "No L wouldn't like If I where to unchain myself from Mello." I told Mello watching him growl, but I had to go with them or Mello wasn't going.

Soon enough we left the room and slowly walked into town.
It was a extremely long walk and Mello didn't make it any easier, he just walked in front of me and purposely pulled on the chain. A lot of the time I kept my balance but this time, I tripped and scraped my knee, Matt luckily helped me up, Mello on the other hand smirked to himself.

We finally got to the store and walked in, we drew attention to ourselves but it seems Matt and Mello where used to this. I never actually came outside like this, in a store surrounded by people. I got a bit nervous but I couldn't show it now. So I inhaled quietly and continued to walk behind Mello as he and Matt shopped.

My thoughts and I drifted away, I thought about Matt helping me up and how close me and Mello got to being caught, I kept thinking the subject changing every few minutes before I came to think of that night with Mello. And that..I think I enjoyed it. I didn't want to, but I did..

The thoughts continued to swirl in my mind before finally being pulled back to reality by Matt, "hey sheep? We are checking out are you sure you don't want anything?"
I nod letting Matt know he and Mello could check out, before the three of us left. Once we were halfway home I began to limp a bit, I don't even know why though, maybe the scrape.