Defenseless sheep

An: warning this contains 18+ content and mentions to rape.

(Nears pov)

I struggled to open my door, I of course didn't wish to wake the others. Soon I heard a door behind me open, I was pretty sure it was Mello seeing as no one else would be awake. So I turned to face the blonde who by the time I could fully turn to see he pinned me to a wall making no noise. He brought a knife to my throat and leaned he's head towards my ear whispering. I was in shock at the time. He was close to my body, I liked the warmth. He smelt of chocolate. WHAT AM I DOING! I need to get away!

I tried to struggle out of his grip but that only made him tighten it. By the time I could hear his whispering he started at "another thing sheep, you obey my every command. And you shouldn't move." His breath rolled down my neck. I enjoyed this feeling so I stopped struggling and let him drag me to his room locking the door once we got inside. This was when I came to my senses.

"Does Mello wish to use my body?" My voice wasn't as confident as it usually was. I mean of course I'm frightened! I'm about to get raped!

I looked towards Mello who was smirking. "Well of course I do. Your small and quiet. No one would pass up an opportunity like this one." He grabbed my shirt and forced me on the bed. I couldn't think straight so I looked away from the blonde and hopped for the best.

The blonde took my chin and forced our lips together. They were warm and I wanted to kiss him. Would that be giving in? I hope not, because I decided to kiss back. His soft lips and mine molded together. I didn't want our body's to separate. But I didn't want to get rapped. So I try to force his body off mine. "What mello is doing is wrong!" I shivered as his fingers dragged down my face and down my neck to the buttons on my shirt. He started to unbutton and a continued trying to stop him. But he didn't stop. "Near...remember about the rules.." he brought his face closer to mine before finishing unbuttoning my shirt fully. "You obey my every command." He kicked out my neck and I quietly moaned in pleasure. "And I command you let me continue~"

And so I closed my eyes as he licked my neck. Soon enough he started to bite my neck. I moaned a bit louder. Hopefully not loud enough for anyone to hear me. He moved away from my neck and started to grind against me. I can't stop him. I guess I just lay defenseless.

He starts to rub me threw my clothes. I'm not sure if I like the feeling or not, but I guess I have no say he's gonna do it anyway. "Hey sheep there's another rule I forgot to mention." He started to play with my zipper. I turn from him giving him no attention and let's him speak. "You aren't allowed to speak of this night to anyone.." his voice was rough and I heard him clearly. I nod weakly while he pulls down my pants fully and rubs my bare legs. My eyes flinch closed as he plays with my waist band. "Can Mello be quieter?" My voice was shaky as he pulled down my pants and started to grip my member.
"Fine sheep face... just don't scream." I moaned as he rubbed but I knew what was coming would be worse. He slipped a finger inside me and started to go in and out slowly. I was sweating by the time he pulled off his shirt and threw it on the ground before pushing three more fingers in me. I yelped loudly as he pulled his fingers in out out. "Mello can't do this." I whimpered as he lined up his manhood to my ass. Who am I kidding. He can do what he pleases with me. I can't stop him.

"You should stop fighting this..." he then thrusts inside me and I grip the bed sheets letting out a loud moan. This could have woken someone up but luckily it didn't. He started going faster and I couldn't hold what was coming.

I came all over the bed as he came in me. He and I both moaned loudly. He put his pants back on and laid down halfway on top of me.

About five minutes later I knew he was asleep. I made a plan to escape his arms, get dressed and head to my room for sleep. And I'm the morning I'll tell Roger about what happened.

I slipped out of his arms and got dressed. My shirt was hard to button and I was completely covered in both of our sweat. I actually like the feeling to be honest. I glance at Mello a last time before escaping the sweaty room and into my cold isolated one.

Time skip to morning.

I wake up quite late. It's almost 12pm by the time I get to the main room this morning. Mello was already there. He glanced at me and I glanced back before walking into a corner. I set up a train track for my train and it spins around me. I couldn't take my eyes off Mello. I saw him lick his lips before taking a bite of his chocolate not even acknowledging my existence.