Breaking a chocolate heart

(Mello's pov)

Soon after me and Matt get to the main room Near came two. He barely noticed me until he passed the tv. We glanced at each other, as if we could read each other's minds. But I couldn't read his mind. He was a robotic freakazoid that looked like a sheep. I want to go over and mess him up but... what if I need another favor tonight? I don't want him to be weak.

Matt turned to look at me once Near got into the corner, He's goggles over his eyes. He then paused his game and stared at me. "Your not gonna bully the sheep?" He smirked at me before standing up. "Are you ok? I heard a scream of sorts from your room. But I didn't want to bother you." He spoke clearly and confidently. As though he knew what we were doing. But I denied it anyway. "Yes Matt, you probably heard someone outside your damned window." He shrugged before turning to Near then turning back to me. "A certain albino wasn't in his room last night. You sure?"

I couldn't think straight! Matt actually knows what I was doing! No no way. He always thought I had a thing for the sheep faced brat. But if I continue to deny it he'll get even more suspicious. "What do you think?! I don't care I was sleeping!" I spat out at Matt who was now making his way over to Near, what's he gonna do?

I sat there just watching Matt as he talked to Near. "So Near what are you playing with today?" Matts voice was sweet yet I could detect some seductive tones in his voice. "Matt can see what I'm playing with. Does Matt want to help?" I started to grind my teeth together at the thought of Near being seduced by that gamer who smells like cigarettes! Wait am I actually getting jealous? That's what he's doing..

"Of course I want to play with you Near..." Matt dragged his finger across Nears face and starting to lean in. I could see Near backing up, he didn't like it. And neither did I. I wanted to protect him. I know I'm jealous but I don't care.

I stand up and run towards the two before stopping. Matt already had Near, but Near was still trying to escape. He didn't try to escape when I kissed him. Does that mean?- no that doesn't matter yet I need to get Matt off.

I automatically shove Matt off Near growling. The smirk on his face tells me I just gave him what he wanted. But that doesn't matter. I then turn to Near and growls before kicking his side. "YOU SHOULD HAVE PULLED AWAY!" I knew what I was saying meant nothing. I saw him trying. But Matt wouldn't let him. Nears voice was his usual, confident yet emotionless tone as he spoke. "Did Mello just shove Matt away because he kissed me?" I backed up a bit before taking out my chocolate bar and snapping a piece off with my mouth and eating it. "A eye for an eye. I owed you a favor." I then smirked at my answer. It was a perfect cover up for why I really did it. I then started to walk out of the room before I heard Nears voice again. It was quiet and soft not his usual 'I don't care' thing he always has going on.
"I didn't give Mello a favor. It was against my control. And Mello knows that." I didn't turn to look at him. I couldn't. I felt like Near just ran over my chocolate heart. And I couldn't go hit Near to heal my heart either.