Hide

After dinner was served, Aaron and Aphmau went back to their room. Apparently, Aaron's Dad had gotten them the Honeymoon Suite.

It was a beautiful room. It had a giant window looking out upon the ocean. The bed had the most softest sheets and the fluffy pillows.

"So....uhhh how do you wanna sleep?" Aaron asked. Aphmau hadn't thought this far. Aaron could go back to sleeping on the floor, but considering the boat would be rocking back and forth all night. That wouldn't be fair to him.

"W-we could go back to sleeping....in the same bed." Aaron smirked. "Oh really?" Aphmau blushed. "Only if you want to i mean with the boat and I thought you were tired of staying on the floor" Aaron thought about it. It had been a while since they've slept in the same bed ,but he had felt comfortable with Aphmau again. They shared a lot even though it was a short amount of time they've spent together.

"Sure" Aaron simply said. Aphmau just stared at him. He could tell she was going through joy, distress, confusion ,and hunger. And yes he could tell she wanted cupcakes. (Boyfriend know these things....mostly Aaron but moving on)

"Ok, ok so yeah" Aphmau said. "Anyway I think it's Limbo night on the ship so if we wanna make it we should head out." Aaron said grabbing his jacket off of Aphmau.

Back to Zane~Chan

"Kawaii~Chan? Kawaii~Chan? Where are you?" Zane whispered. Derrik and his wife were outside and if they found out Kawaii~Chan was here that would lead to disasters. Moving on, Kawaii~Chan was awoken by Zane. You know, for a industrial size pink suitcase it was pretty comfortable.

"Zane~Kun what are you doing here?" Kawaii~Chan said as she rubbed her eyes. "They had an all you can eat buffet so I got you some food" He handed her a plate of powdered donuts and some cookies.

"Thank you Zane~Kun!" She sat down and started eating them.

"Derrik Honey, I'm sure that Zanes in his room. Maybe he would know where Garte is."

Zane could hear Aaron's parents approaching his room. If they saw Kawaii~Chan here it would be over. "Quick Kawaii~Chan hide!"

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Sorry it was a shorter one but I didn't know how to end it. Comment what ship you want to see more of i.e Aarmau, Zanechan etc.