A Time To Be In Love

"That's definitely Aaron!" Kim said. Lucinda was in disbelief. "How?... But..... Why.... MARIA!" Lucindas head was swarming with spells trying to think which would be the most painful ,but the she thought of Aphmau. How the thought of this would break her heart. Lucinda snapped a picture on her phone.

"And what was that?" Ghost asked. "Well we have to tell Aphmau ,and she'll want proof." Lucinda said. "I just still can't believe Aaron would do such a thing." Kim said. "Hey, it's a dog eat dog world. Am I right?" Ghost remarked. Lucinda just stared at her. "What to soon?"  "Let's go" Lucinda said trying to push through the crowd.

Aaron's POV
As the music was booming throughout the stadium, Aaron decided he didn't really want to be here. Yes, it was kind of Maria to bring him ,but it's not something he's a fan of.
He tapped Maria on the shoulder and bent down to be face to face with Maria.

All of a sudden he can feel his face being brought closer to hers. And she whispered "Thank you Alpha" in his ear. Then she pulled his face onto her lips. And before Aaron knew it he was kissing her.

It wasn't a special kiss or anything it was wrong and forced. After a few minutes of being in shock he pulled her away. "Uhh I need to go" Aaron said pushing through the crowd. "Alpha wait!" She said chasing after him. "Thanks Maria but I forgot I promised to help Aphmau"

When Maria heard him say the word Aphmau it triggered a hatred that had been there since high school. "Wait!" She shouted. She managed to catch up to him outside the stadium. "Do you really love Aphmau?" She asked.

"What kind of question is that?" Aaron shouted. "Of course I do." Maria smirked. "Oh really? Think about it. Look how much pain she caused you." She stepped closer to him tracing each one of the scars on this chest then placing her hand on him. "If it weren't for her you wouldn't have these. You would've been perfectly fine. Not having to spend a year in pure isolation." I-I" Aaron stuttered.

"And how long did it take for her to say yes to finally date you? If I was her I would've said yes immediately." She whispered. "But I mean if you want to date a short little scrub who knows nothing of werewolf culture, and who is a filthy human then fine by me." Maria said. "Waste your life away by being with someone who knows nothing of who you are. But me? Why I practically know everything about you Aaron so-"

Aaron had grabbed her arm. "Don't talk about her in that way." He said quietly. "It wasn't her fault." He had a tear go down his cheek. Then... a flashback of what happened at the lodge. The words Aphmau screamed at him echoing in his head.

"There there." Maria said holding him. "Now you see her true colors."

"Finally the exit. This place is like a maze nothing but twists and- WHO IS SHE?"  Ghost shrieked at the top of her lungs. "Ghost it's-" Lucinda looked where Ghost had pointed. It was Maria and Aaron hugging. Then Lucinda may have...accidentally... exploded.

"Aaron Lichen you have some explaining to do!" She shouted. Aaron was startled. He immediately pushed Maria to the side. "Lucinda it's not what it looks like." He said. "Then what where you two doing in the stadium." Ghost said. She took Lucindas phone and showed him the photo.

After seeing the photo he fell to his knees. Knowing Lucinda she was going to show it to Aphmau and his entire relationship would be over.

"You wouldn't dare" Maria sneered. "Try me" Lucinda retorted. "Aaron! How could you? You're proposing to her!" Lucinda said. "How does everyone know!" He shouted. "Your proposing to to- her!" Maria shouted.
"Of course I am!" Aaron shouted back.

"SILENCE!" Ghost shouted. Everyone stood still. "Now Aaron, I haven't shown Aphmau the photo" He let out a relieved sigh. "Yet" Aaron's eyes just stared at her. "Lucinda you know how much she means to me" he pleaded. "Do I Aaron? Do I?" Lucinda said.

"Moving on I have a proposal" Lucinda stated. "Aaron I won't show Aphmau the photo unless I see fit" He looked grateful. "If you propose to her before she find out about the photo then I won't show her it ever." Lucinda said walking around in a military like manner. "And?" He said. "Maria is banned forever from your pack. You are not allowed to talk to her in any form, and if I found out you have. Aphmau will be shown the photo ,and she will never forgive you." Lucinda said.

He looked at Maria back to Lucinda. He thought about it. Aphmau meant more to him than anyone. "Deal" he said. "Aaron! How could you! We were in love! We were bonding!" Maria shouted. "No Maria you were in love. My heart belongs to someone else that isn't you." He said. He started walking back to the boat trying to replay the events of what just happened in his head.

"You!" She said pointing at Lucinda. "This is all your fault!" Maria said. "By the end of this vacation Aaron will be in love with me. Mark my words! Mark my wo-" during her rant Maria had tripped and fell into a kiddy pool.

"Luckily that ship will never sail." Ghost said loudly so that Maria could hear. Kim and Lucinda started laughing.

Back at the boat Erik, Sylvanana ,and Aphmau were in the kitchen talking. "Mija I have some big news!" She said. "What is it mom?" She asked. "Erik and I are getting married!" She cheered. "That's amazing mom!" She got up and hugged her. "When are you guys getting married?" She asked curiously. "Ohh are you guys getting married at Starlight?" Aphmau asked. "Actually we were planning to get married at home." Sylvanana said. "I have a feeling someone else will have the venue booked at Starlight" she said.

Just then Aaron walked in. "Aaron guess what my moms getting married!" She said happily.
"That's amazing Sylvanna! Congrats!" He tried to smile but it came out awkward. "Maybe one day you two will get married" Erik said looking at Aaron. "Yeah, maybe one day." Aaron said looking down at Aphmau. "One day"

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! Btw just wanted to say this is only the beginning of Maria's punishment. I have something else in mind. Also Zane~Chan and Travlyn scenes are going to be in the next chapter!