Time Flies

People like the term, "Time flies when your having fun!" What does it feel like when your not having fun?

Aaron was wondering the same thing himself. Ever since the photo had been shown, he's been by himself.

Granted he did deserve this, but he thought Aphmau would've gone and reached out to forgive him or something.

But no. It's been quite the opposite. She doesn't talk to him. No calls, texts, emails, no magical shells that apparently work as cellphones. Looking back on that Guy was probably trying to make some money.

Maria got kicked off the boat entirely. Second chance or not, she is the whole reason Aaron is in this situation.

How did it all go so wrong? "It was supposed to be the vacation of a lifetime."

"Yeah well, dream on" Huh? Aaron turned around and to his surprise it was Lucinda.

She was glaring at him. Not the angry type, just a glare.

"What are you doing here?" He barked. Even though Maria kissed him, Lucinda was the mastermind behind the release of the photo.

"Oh nothing, just checking on you. Seeing if your still angry or not" she said nonchalantly.

"Of course I'm still angry! You showed Aphmau the photo! We had an agreement." He responded.

"That's right! We did have an agreement!" She perked up. Something's off.

"I made it very clear that, you HAD to stay away or I would release the photo. What? You didn't think I'd be keeping tabs on you? Please" she scoffed.

"Go away" he muttered in defeat. "What? Already given up, and here I thought you'd be fighting for Aphmau. Guess your not as tough as I thought." She remarked.

"Go away!" He yelled back at her. "Fine. I have better things to do anyway. We're hosting a party so Aphmau can feel better about her lying, cheating boyfriend. I'll be off now." she said slamming the door behind her. This vacation was anything but relaxing.

He caught sight of the coloring book. Maybe, he still has a chance. Even thought it wasn't even minutes ago Lucindas words echoed in Aaron's head. "And here I thought you'd be fighting for Aphmau"

But Lucinda was wrong. He was going to fight for her.

...

"Kawaii~Chan! Kawaii~Chan!" Zane shouted down every hall possible. "Kawaii~Chan!" He caught sight of her in a cafe.

"Kawaii~Chan!" He shouted again. Kawaii~Chan saw Zane. She put down some money to pay for her cupcake and started to leave.

"Kawaii~Chan!" No response. "Kawaii~Chan!" Nothing. "Nana" he said softly. She stopped dead in her tracks and looked back at him.

She started walking back to him. "What is it Zane~Kun? I promised Aphmau~Senpai I'd come see her today." She said impatiently.

"I-I wanted to say I'm sorry" he mumbled. "What did you say?" She asked. "I'm sorry" he said in a clearer voice.

She scanned his face to see if he was being honest. He was. "I accept your apology, but that doesn't make up for the fact that you insulted something I like!" She squeaked.

It's hard to take someone seriously when they sound like an angry chipmunk. "I know and that was wrong of me" he said.

"Hmm. Fine." Zane was relatively relieved. I mean Kawaii~Chan forgave him. He has a shot at dating her. Everything's turning out fine. This is the vacation of a lifetime. (Try telling that to Aaron)

"Do you wanna come with me to see Aphmau~Senpai? We're holding a Aaron is a Jerk party!" She said.

"Uhh sure why not?" He said. "Alright, cmon lets go!" She squealed.

...

"Katelyn! Katelyn where are you going!" Travis shouted across the beach. He was running after her across the shoreline.

She turned back to face him. "I'm sorry Travis! I thought I could actually date you ,but I couldn't!" She cried. "I'll still be your fake girlfriend for the rest of the vacation, if it's any consolation." She said.

"Katelyn! What's really wrong? 1 minute your smiling having an amazing time with me and now we're on the beach with you crying" he said puzzled.

"It's not you!" She said, starting to slowly walk off. Travis started running towards her. This sand wasn't making it any easier. He eventually caught up.

"Katelyn, can't we talk about this? I mean just walking off and not facing the actual problem isn't going to do anything" he said hoping he'll convince her.

She was silent for what seemed like forever. She eventually cleared her throat and started p speak. "I have this fear." She said. "A fear of being rejected. A fear of losing those I love most. A fear that haunts me everyday when I wake up" she said in clear cool voice.

"Ever since what happened with my mom" she choked on the last part of the sentence.

"Ever since with what happened with my mom" she repeated slowly. "I've decided to put up a wall to not allow rejection to seep in" she said plainly, holding Travis' gaze.

"Katelyn.." he said softly hugging her. "If I had known, I would've tried to help"

"Yeah well your not the first to think that" she said bluntly, pushing Travis off. "I told Jeffory the same thing in high school. And look what happened there" she said coldly.

"But I'm not Jeffory" Travis rebutted. "Katelyn look at me! I'm not Jeffory! Why should I be forced the same treatment as him if I'm not him!"

"Your right, your not Jeffory" she said. "You are Travis. You would never hurt me" she said.

"That's right, are we good?" He asked. "We're good" she smiled. "That's my girl, alright let's get out of here. I have SO much sand in my shoes" he laughed.

...
Music was playing, people were dancing. It was the day of the party. Everyone was happy, they were also making sure that Aphmau wasn't thinking about him. She had shed all her tears for Aaron. She's moving on. When Garroth and Laurance had heard that Aphmau was available again. They had initiated what they called The Bro war.

It stated whoever won Aphmau over would then date her. Yeah the stakes where high.

Aphmau was having a pretty good time too. She was smiling and eating cupcakes. She was back to her usual self. Everyone came to support her about the incident.

The cake was about to be brought out when Aaron came busting through the door. "Hey! Breaking down doors is my thing!" Garroth said.

"I want to speak to her!" Aaron said, pointing straight at Aphmau. All eyes were on Aphmau waiting for her response.

Hiiii! First off I would like to thank all of you for 1k reads! Thank you all so so much!  That is amazing! And also for all your patience, that's been amazing as well. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a good day! Night? Day?? Oh well! Baiiii!