Theres A Reason Peace Never Lasts

"And you saw the Ultima where?" The operator asked, scribing down everything the lady said.

"Starlight Island" Emily repeated, she kept twisting the phone wire nervously.

"You also claimed that the Ultima had the name of Aaron Lichen"

"Mmhmm" she mumbled. "We'll be sending in a team of specialized witches to subdue them. Our only problem is that they'll be coming in later tonight"

"That's fine" she exclaimed. "Thank you so much"  Emily then hung up the phone and went back to her normal routine of painting nails.

...
Almost a week had passed after the salon incident. Life went about as normal. Lucinda had been muttering about Maria, Garroth has been eating all the food. And the werewolves were playing with tennis balls.

The wedding would be happening tomorrow. Tonight was the rehearsal dinner.

Aaron was extremely happy about tonight. After all this time he was finally going to be marrying the love of his life.

Aphmau was equally elated. Besides the part about her dad. She's still not fully set on him coming, but he is her father.

...
Night eventually came, engulfing the bright blue sky. Nothing but darkness, which is what this night will turn out to be.

Everyone was dining and wining. Aaron and Aphmau were enjoying all the wonderful compliments. Katelyn came over and even gave Aaron a hug. Blaze punched Aaron in the chest as a thank you for allowing him into his pack.

One by one people went on the stage and shared their favorite memories of both Aaron and Aphmau.

Just as Garroth was wrapping up his speech about what a tiny potato Aphmau was in high school.

Maria ran up onto the stage and tapped on the mic.

"Uhh Hello everyone! Hi I'm Maria, and I would like to make a little toast to Aaron and Aphmau."

Everyone clapped and cheered.

"In high school I envied Aphmau" the audience gave her sort of a murmur and twisted expressions.

"For what a kind soul she had" Maria quickly added. "She put everyone before herself, and she even became the female Alpha. Even though that was rightfully my position. She stole it a mere human" she shouted. "Aaron on the other hand got the position handed to him. I thought him and I would live happily ever after all we were so alike."

"Yet Aphmau swooped and stole him away.  But I've learned to live with that. For such a long time I allowed Aphmau's life to be filled with happiness, but now it's time for me to get everything that I've ever wanted." She curtsied and bounced off the stage.

Everyone looked at each other confused at delighted. "Well that was oddly nice" Aaron said holding Aph.

"I can't wai-" the doors that lead to venue exploded. 12 witches came bounding through the crowd. Knocking over drinks and tearing down tables. People screamed and ran for the nearest exit.

"Target in sight" a witch with electric blue hair said. "Initiate protocol U-9" another commanded.

They shot a purple orb at Aphmau which immediately put her to sleep. 2 witches broke away from the group to go and grab her.

"Aphmau" Aaron shrieked. His eye started twitching then turned red. He transitioned to his Ultima form.

"Ultima has turned" A blonde haired witch stated. In a blinding light they all together shot a white stream of energy toward Aaron, which sent him flying through the wall.

He was unconscious when they found him in the parking lot. The squad of witches cast a spell that reversed all the damage that was done.

"Myla! Status update" one of the witches walkie talkies hollered. "Target subdued. Minimal casualties caused, damages have been fully repaired" she replied in a proud voice. She was the blonde witch.

"That's how I like my missions completed. Report back to headquarters, I need that Ultima to suffer" The other person on the line said. "Yes sir"
They all zapped back to wherever they came from.

Aphmau was left on the ballroom floor screaming and sobbing for Aaron. Her mother trying to calm her down.

Yet there stood Maria on the stage. Smiling proudly of what had just taken place. "I told them this party was going to be a bash" She cackled sipping what was left of her drink.

Welp, that just got hella serious. Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed, please comment what fanfic you would like me to write next. Baii