Parkplace

"Land Ho!" Guy yelled. He had a eye patch and mini telescope. "Alright everyone! Time to go explore the island! Remember we're only spending about a week or so here!" He said continuing explaining.

"Cmon Aaron! There's a section in the park dedicated to Cupcakes!" Zane was suddenly running towards Aphmau. "Did you say there were Cupcakes" he said staring into her eyes. "Uhh yeah, there's a whole little section just for cupcakes." She said slowly.

"I'm coming!" He shouted, running down the streets. "Zane you don't even know where your going!" She shouted back. Aaron laughed. "Oh yeah and why are you laughing?" She asked. "Haha nothing" he chuckled. "Well I heard there's a-" Aaron's phone buzzed which cut her off.

"Uhh I gotta take this." He said looking around. She sighed. "You know you've been attached to your phone for the past week. I've never seen you like this." She asked. "Aph your reading to much into this. And plus it's none of your concern" He said irritated. "Just leave it alone. You don't need to know." He barked at her. She looked at him shocked. "Umm yeah, I think I better go" she said stepping away from him. "Aph..." he said softly. "I'm gonna go." She said pointing behind her.

"Aphmau wait!" He started running after her ,but she was already lost in the crowd. *bzz* "Now this!" He said holding his phone.

iMessage

Maria: Hi ;)

Maria: Aaron?

Aaron: Meet me at this address

Maria: ooo! Are you gonna cheat on Aphmau and make out with me?

Aaron: Just go to the address

Maria: So is that a yes or?

Aaron: GO!

Maria: Fine! I'll go to the address

Maria: to make out

Aaron: MARIA!

"Ahh this beach is beautiful!" Lucinda said sipping on her drink. "The sun, the drinks, the people-" she stopped. "Aphmau? Is that you?" Aphmau was crying running across the beach attempting to get back to the boat. When she heard Lucinda she wiped her eyes and walked over to her. "Oh hi Lucinda! Enjoying the beach?" She asked forcing a big smile. Lucinda tilted her sunglasses down. "I'm doing fine, though I doubt you are" She remarked.

"What's the matter?" She asked. "It's Aaron" Ghost said nonchalantly, while reading her horoscope. Lucinda and Aphmau just looked over at her. "And how did you know that?" Kim asked. "As a spirit you tend to pick up on certain energies. Anyway darling spill"

"Uh ok." She sniffled. "For the past week Aaron's been blowing off our plans. But he's been attached to his phone. He never puts it down and he'll never let me hold it." She said.
"Attached to his phone you say" Lucinda wondered what Aaron was doing. "Aphmau darling, what direction was he heading in?" She asked. Aphmau gave her the general direction of where he was heading. "That's all I know" she said.

"Hmm alright, thank you. Kim, Ghost lets go."
Lucinda commanded. "Lucinda maybe Aaron's planning a surprise for her and he doesn't want her to know?" Kim remarked. "Mmm that did cross my mind but I feel as though it's more than that". "Alright cmon guys lets go figure out what is going on in that werewolfs head" she said getting up from her lounge chair. "And what in Irene's name makes you think I'm coming with you?" She remarked. "Because there are two owners to that body" Lucinda laughed. "That's right" Kim said getting up. "Next time I take control of someone's body, it'll be someone who lets me be in charge" she said. "Yeah well for now your stuck with me" Kim laughed.

As Kawaii~Chan was waiting in Zane and Garroths room, she was thinking about how in a matter of days she'll finally get a ticket and won't have to be the pancake thief. Well, she'll be the pancake creator. Pancake God? Is there a term for this?

Anyway, rapid knocking came on the door. Kawaii~Chan for up and was about to turn her hand on the knob. Then she stopped. Ahem. She cleared her throat and attempted to do Garroths voice. "Who is it?" She asked. "Kawaii~Chan? Are you trying to do my voice?"
Garroth asked laughing. "Maybe" she said very deeply.

"Well are you you going to open the door?" He asked clearly impatient. "Uhhhh no?" She didn't have a reason for this. She just did it. Kawaii~Chan walked away from the door laughing. Yet, she heard running was it? Oh no. How could she have forgotten.

*crash* Garroth had broken down the door. "Garroth~Kun! How could you?" She asked whining. "Well if you had let me in we wouldn't have this problem now would we?" He said very proud of himself. "Ugh Zane~Kun won't like this" she said. "Garroth!" Zane shouted as he walked into the room. He dropped the grocery bags he had previously been carrying. "What did you do to the door!" He shouted in outrage. "I didn't do anything! It was all Kawaii~Chans fault!" He shouted pointing at Kawaii~Chan.

His eyes landed upon Kawaii~Chan ,and his gaze softened. "No, she possibly couldn't do a thing wrong" he said so softly it was almost a whisper. Kawaii~Chan blushed intensely. "Well..." Garroth said. "I know she can't but I can!" He yelled tackling Zane. "Garroth~Kun!" She yelled. "My ship was sailing!" She huffed.

"Hahahaha you stole a clowns uniform while he went to the bathroom?" Katelyn laughed. "Look when you pee yourself and someone stole your clothes desperate times call for desperate measures." He said in response.

They had gone out for lunch at a pretty nice restaurant. It was along the beach and the place was clearing out. They had been laughing all afternoon. They were really pulling off the "couple" act.

"You know Travis this has been a really amazing afternoon" Katelyn remarked. "Of course it has your hanging out with me" he said  coyly. She laughed. "You know Katelyn we can have even more fun" he whispered getting closer to her. "Oh yeah how?" She asked.

He leaned in close to Katelyn and kissed her. And she kissed back. It was a very passionate kiss. One for the history books kids. But then something popped in Katelyns head and she pushed him back. "I'm sorry Travis" she said rushing to grab all her stuff and shove it in her bag.

She ran out of the restaurant before you could even blink. "Katelyn!" He yelled after her. "Katelyn!" He yelled again. "Damn it" he shouted throwing a bottle across the room which shattered. A waiter approached him. "Excuse me Monsier you're going to have to pay for that bottle"

Heyo! Sorry this chapter came out way later. I wanted to write and extra long one. Comment if you want shorter chapters that come out more often or longer ones that you have to wait longer for. Anyway I hope you enjoyed!! I'm super excited for the coming chapters, I have a LOT of drama that's gonna happen to Aarmau. Am I a bad person? Don't answer that. Baiiiiiiii!!