twelve

32 days missing

Micaiah

" You all packed?"

" Yeah."

Today Keith and I are leaving to go back home. We could've left later in the day, but Keith wanted to leave this morning. Ever since last night Keith has been a little off and I know the reason why. I go into the bathroom and grab one pill from each bottle. Keith was sitting on the edge of the bed watching cartoons with a blank stare.

" Here. I know you didn't take your dosage before you went to bed last night."

I hand him his pills and a glass of water.

" What would I do with out you ", he weakly smiles.

" I said I was going to take care of you didn't I."

" I love you ", he wraps his arms around my waist laying his head on my stomach.

" I love you too."

" No like for real for real I love you. I'm very appreciative to have you in my life. I never formally apologize, but I am deeply sorry for what I did that brought you here. I was so insensitive and-"

" Woah Keith stop right there. Its ok. I'm not mad at you. When I saw you that morning it felt like I couldn't hate you, only love you."

" I'm so lucky to have you."

" I can say the same about you. You ready to go?"

" Yeah I already put our bags in the car. "

Going back in the bathroom I grab Keith's pills and out them in my purse.

" Let's go home ", I smile.

He smiled back grabbing my hand leading the way to the garage.

Ik this is short but I've never written a short chapter for this story.