chappie 19:OMG GEMMA!

*GEMMA PLAYED BY WATTPAD USER gemmaastyless*

Gemma"s POV

I finally got off the plane cause I just came from Australia. I live in Australia now I even picked up a Australian accent on the way. I was visiting my mom Anne when I noticed that Harry was in London too. I walked up to the car my friend rented for me and was driving to the house when I saw Alexandria walking and I slammed my foot on the break rolled down my window and screamed out the window.

"ALEXANDRIA!!!!!!!!!"

Alexandria's POV

I was minding my own business on the street making jokes to myself making a video when I heard my name being called. I turned around and saw Gemma waving at me.

"OH MY GOSH GEMMA!" I screamed and ran to her smiling.

"OH HEY YOUTUBE SAY HI TO GEMMA STYLES!!!!!" I said and Gemma grabbed the camera waving and saying hello. We made funny faces and talked to my subscribers for a while until I stopped the video. Me and Gemma talked for like an hour until we both had to leave. I walked to the hotel and ran inside the building running up the stairs into the room jumping on the first person I say and found out that it was Harry and guess what. He was in his under wear.

"why are you in your under wear Harry?" I asked

"uh well I just took a shower and well you wasn't here..." he said

"oh" I replied and got off him

"I saw Gemma too" I said and smiled. He was shocked and ran to the phone calling her immediately and lets just say they talked for hours and hours more. :]