chappie 31

Harry's POV

I was done recording my solo to Midnight Memories when I got a call.

" Hello?"

"Ah. Yes is this one of the parent/gaurdians of Alexandria Paylinstylikran?"

"erm. yes"

"she was in a terrible accident and I need you to come down quick to University of Miami-Jackson Memorial Medical Center and go directly  to room C 244 on level 3. I already told front desk lady that you and other guest are coming. Please hurry she isn't holding up much longer."

I blanked out and dropped my phone. I can hear the doctor on my phone as it layed down on the floor.

"Sir? Sir?????"

I screamed for the boys and told them the news.

"WHATTTTTTTTT!?!?!??!" they all screamed.

"YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed back and we all ran to the car and drove fast going over the speed limit to the hospital. We reached the hospital and jumped out the car running as fast as we can to room C 224. We ran up the stairs cause the Eleavator was taking too long. We reached her room. and we took a deep breath. and walked into her room. the sight of Alexandria was heartbreaking. Herhooked up to the machine. Cuts bruises.  other injuries. I started crying and I went up to her and pushed her hair out of her face. Her cold body seeing her eyes closed. she looked so gentle and delicate. The soft rise of her chest and she took quiet breaths. maybe the other breaths that she would ever take again until she is sent to heaven. I heard soft beeps from the machine until it made a long beep and I noticed that Alexandria.....died.

"What! NO PLEASE DON'T DIE ALEXANDRIA YOU'RE TOO YOUNG NO PLEASE DONT!" I screamed and I saw all the boys hugging each other crying.

"Please dont die Alexandria...please don't" I said softly and I caressed her face feeling her body tempeture go down and her rosy red cheeks started getting pale and her body turned numb with coldness. Doctors rushed in pushing me away from the desk and pushed me and the boys away. we sat in those horribly plastic hospital chairs and started crying together. We cant belive that.... Alexandria has died.