chappie 29

Alexandria POV

I woke up and found out that the boys weren't there. I walked into the kitchen and looked at the fridge. Another note saying they was at the studio. yay... I snatched the note off of the fridge and crumbled it throwing it out. I decided to go on a run. I ran upstairs and took a 15 minute shower changed into my running clothes and brushed my hair then put it into a high pony tail. I went down the stairs and grabbed my phone and headphones.I noticed i got a mysterious text from an 'unknown' person thetext said.

"You'll get a shocking suprise tonight so be expecting the unexpected'

I shrugged it off. might just be the boys trying to scare me from an unknown number. such assholes aren't they?.  I put my phone in my back pocket and put my headphonesin my ears. I turned off all the stuff in the house locked the doors and walked down the steps. I ran down the block. I was running but bumped into Matthew and her.

"WATCH IT YOU FREAK!" she screamed and pushed me hard making me fall on my butt. i landed on a rock and it cut my hand and my hand started bleeding. I got up and ran. Matthew and her started running after me screaming my name. I decided to be dumb and run into a a deadended alleyway. ether that or run through busy traffic with lots of cars. I she ran after me but pulled my hoodie of my sweater choking me and making me falls on my injuried hand and another rock cut my hand. I screamed in pain as i saw the rock sink into the cut of my hand it had made. she kicked my leg. then my stomach. she started throwing punches and she pulled my hair making my head go up to look in her icy blue eyes.

"Good luck getting home you worthless piece of shit" she yelled at me through gritted teeth and spit in my face. I turned my face and avoided getting the nasty spit of hers in my face. she and Matthew left and left me there in the alley watching it get darker and darker by the minute.