Chappie 10:video with Matt

Alex POV

School finished and I went home with Matt....we got to my house and was sweating until we came into the house when the AC smacked us right in the face.

"HAI HAI HAI EVERYBODY IM BACK WITH A FRIEND"

"Who" They all said from the kitchen making their eyes go to alert

"I'm here with Matt"

"Who's Matt he's your boyfriend or something mmmhmmmm"

"LOUIE" I said and blushed deep red.

"No we aren't *blushing* and don't quote Brent Rivera" I said and he backed away putting his hands up in surrender.

"We are going to my room ok" I said and they all nodded. We walked up to my room and I dropped my bag on my bed and jumped on my bed as they sat in bean bag chairs.

"HEY MATT YOU WANNA MAKE A VIDEO?!?!?!?! I asked and he nodded. He knew i lived with 1D and is a famous youtuber and didn't freak out thats why I love him =>. I grabbed my camera and sat down in front of it with Matt and started making the video.

"HELLO THERE YOUTUBE IM ALEX WITH ANOTHER NEW VIDEO WITH MY BEST FRIEND MATT!!!" I clapped and he plopped down on the bed next to me saying hello to the camera then the video continued on. We talked about random things tips life and bunch of other stuff and sadly he had to go =<.

"BYE CYA MONDAY" I screamed and waved at him as he walked away screaming goodbye and waving back at me. I sighed and went up stairs to change *I only shower 1 and wear the pjs for some days then changed* I put the same pjs on and walked downstairs to eat and I smelt fried chicken rice and corn so I sat down with the boys and ate talking about our days and school. I finished and yawned saying goodnight to them all kissing their cheeks going up stairs to brush my teeth and put my hair into a messy bun. I did that and turned off my light carefully getting back into bed and falling asleep.

Matt is the guy who makes videos with Nash Grier I'm sorry if you are Nashers and know Matt and say his eyes are brown but im gonna say blue and I know he has blonde hair....or does he have blue eyes? You will also see a lot of things that Nash Grier dose ok?......FOLLOW MY TWITTER @CoolCuteFab please and subscribe to my youtube channel that I just started called 'Alexandria Maine'