Chappie 24

Alexandria's POV

-STILL A BIT IN YESTERDAY-

I hung out with Matthew and the boys and we ate some McDonalds and went into the jungle gym for kids....Harry got stuck...the kids jungle gym broke and we had to run out and Harry still had the tube stuck around him. We got the tube off him and we went to the arcade to play games and we stayed out until it was dark. Everyone had to leave and I left with the boys to the house. I gave Matthew a kiss goodbye and left the place with the boys and we walked to the house in the dark. We all reached the house and I opened the door with my keys going upstairs taking shower and changing into my Llama with nerd glasses pajamas tied my hair up into a bun took all my make up off and went to bed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-TODAY-

I woke up to my alarm clock and noticed it was Monday so I groaned got up and forced my self to walk to the bathroom for school. I walked inside the bathroom and striped to nothing turning the water on and waiting for it to warm up. It finally warmed up and I took a shower. I put shampoo and conditioner in my hair and made myself smell good and took a shower for a few minutes until I turned off the water and stepped out drying off with my towel and changed into this ------------------------> PHOTO ON SIDE -----------------------> I put on perfume and curled my hair and put on a little make-up left the bathroom grabbing my stuff for school and book bag and left my bedroom closing the door on the way out running down the stairs eating breakfast kissing all the boys goodbye running out the door and I saw my bus door close and I knew I was fucked.

"WAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!" I called out but it was too late...my bus already left

Matthew's POV

I didn't see Alexandria on the bus so I guess she missed the bus....I sat with Nash and Cameron *3 IN A SEAT! ^_^- and we all talked and texted until I got a call from Alexandria

"Hey babe" she said breathing hard

"Hey...did you miss the bus?"

"Oh...noooo I didn't miss the bus I'm sitting RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!....OF COURSE I MISSED THE BUS YOU DOOF" she screamed into the phone and I had to pull it away from my ear. I can tell she was mad she missed the bus...

"Yea Yea whatever...."

"MATTHEW PUT THE PHONE AWAY!" boomed the bus driver on the intercom and everything got quiet.

"uh bye Alexandria I gotta go love you" I said quietly and she replied with a bye and a sigh of frustration and I hung up and put my phone in my back pocket.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOT GOOD DAY BACK FOR ALEXANDRIA RIGHT!....