Prologue

"Uh where am I? It's just so empty." I muttered, glancing around. "Oh right, she did this." I sighed before sitting down under our favorite tree, I heard a small crunch, I jumped up and turned on my heel seeing a...skeleton!? He wore a wore a light brown scarf that turned into a lighter brown as it went down almost to the ground, a light blue jacket tired around his waist, along with a deep red-ish brown colored long sleeved shirt, he had an abnormally large paintbrush on his back, his eyes were different his left one being a bright blue and the other being a yellow star, he also had a smug of ink of his cheek bone.
"Uh how are you alive?" I asked questioningly.
"Oh I'm not from here, I'm Ink by the way." He said with a warm smile.
"Lest I'm not alone anymore." I said, he gave me a confused look, before I spoke again, "Right, my name is Mia, soul of love and protector of erm nothingness."
"So uh what happened here?" He asked.
"A old friend of mine, she...destroyed everything, due to her hate." I said calmly.
"Oh uh sorry, on an unrelated note have you seen a goopy thing around here?"
"Goopy thing? Uh no?" I said but it came out more like a question then a statement.
"That's good, well uh bye." He said, grabbing his brush off his back and painted a rift of sorts.
"Attendez-moi, prenez-moi avec vous!" (Wait take me with you!) I shouted, he turned around and gave me a weird look. "Quelle?" (What?)
"Oh sorry, I grew up in a family that spoke French so I still speak it sometimes, I said 'wait take me with you' so please?" I said, in a pleading voice.
"Okay, here take this." He said, tossing me a bracelet, it was a purple and had ball of ink!?
"Uh."
"Put it on and you can anywhere you want, you just have to think about it, I mean you have to throw one of them on the ground and stomp on it."
"Okay, where are we gong?"
"To see someone I think you'll like."
"You've know me for like 5 seconds and you think you know someone I will like?"
"Maybe."
"Allons-y! I mean let's go."