MUST READ NOTICE

Dear Followers,

IMPORTANT NOTICE YOU MUST READ

I started writing fanfiction after accidentally discovering it back in 2015. I started writing later in that year now being two years I guess.

As you know I'm in my third year of college. I'm also writing my book.

I've been musing for these couple of weeks, and I've now decided.

I've had a great time in Wattpad. Making a few writer friends, and writing fanfiction this two years because it kept me a bit sane when I was dealing with deep depression. But I believe this is for the best because this is the best choice or else I won't improve and advance my creativity.

I will no longer update all books in this Wattpad Channel. I will no longer write fanfiction. I have grown from that and will use my passion for writing to write my own original books to become a debut author.

I will not return to update the books when I have time. I won't and I simply can't focus my attention on another person's idea. I need to focus in my own idea.

I thank the few who has followed my work. I wish you the best of luck in anything you wish to accomplish (not murder of course lol)

In the comment section and in my Bio I will declare the account close but will not remove the stories.

Thank you very much for the support and wish you all success.

Sincerely,

ErmozaWatt;)