four.

AFTERMATH.
004. ❛ pandora's box.

Curiosity killed the cat. The whole saying always breeds bad news, and at times it might just bring good news. Of course, over the track of history it did kill a lot of Ancient Greeks when Pandora had to open that box full of death and pestilence and stuff. But history never did help anybody, or at least I don't think so. Correction, never in the way we would expect it to.

But it was always a surprise or a curiosity that I had when I saw many people around me falling in love. Falling in love with their opposite sex. When I started to become aware of the situation, I put it off for a while. Just thinking to myself that maybe it's because I didn't find the right man to make me have feelings for them. So I waited and waited and waited some more, and it was when I reached the age of 25 that I accepted it.

I like women.

I wrote it it down on a piece of paper for a long time before I said it out loud to myself in a mirror.
It took even longer to say it to other people, mostly to all living here in Avenger base. The first person I told was Natasha.

She was—
She was—
The perfect person to tell.

In this way, the curiosity didn't kill the cat. It saved it. I mean put yourself in Pandora's shoes. She's given a gift, a wondrous box, filled with things she never even knew existed. Of course she opened it. Wouldn't you?

Because if you haven't, would you be better off or worse without knowing?