nine.

AFTERMATH.
009. ❛ valentine's day.

Valentine's Day, the day of love and overpriced chocolates and flowers. When I wouldn't get the necessity of buying stuff for your significant other on just that one day when you should appreciate them all year around. It doesn't take a day for you to show how much your love means to you. Express the love that you are so joyful to have.

For once, I finally can say that I have a Valentine that isn't my mother.

Things with Natasha have been great, more than great actually. I guess I haven't written again in a long time, but we're a couple now. A word that I never thought I would say. I'm actually in a relationship with someone I love. It's weird but it feels like home whenever I'm around her. Like the day that I've been having, suddenly just brightens up when she's around. Even if I catch a glimpse of her, my whole mood changes. Love changes people, and I like the road that we're heading down.

There's a song that Steve played the other that was about love, and it was the weirdest thing that happened. Now, I understood what lovesick composers were singing about. The silly and wonderful thing called love.

Now sure, Natasha and I are still in the honeymoon phase of our relationship. But that's not to say that we don't know what we're feeling. We know that the time that we've been together that it's the most opened we've been with anybody. And that we still don't know how to react to the looks we get from strangers on the street when we show pda. But when I feel her lips on mine, the outside world vanishes and it's just us two.

We've gotten to know each other before, and it's nice that we already have a base for our relationship. Sometimes, I'll occasionally nap in her room just for the scent of her or because she's in the room. We've certainly got intimate in the past few days, not anything like sex but...

Love is all around, and in the famous words of Virgil (which is also a tattoo on my wrist.)

"Nunc scio quit sit amor."
now i know what love is