The end is only the beginning pt. 1

The galaxy did not end in a bang or a whisper, but instead one scream at a time.

Years earlier...

Reys P.O.V.

Here we are again. Fighting nail to nail, sabers shoved against each other.
It never seems to get old to him, but the first time we fought I was done.

My heart breaks every time I see his eyes burning with hatred, but lately he has seemed to notice my lack of determination to fight him.

I was sent on a mission months ago to prepare myself to bring him back to Leia with me but he resisted more and more each time, but lately he seems as though he may be giving up as well.

I'm tired of fighting him, I don't want to see him in pain any longer, I just want to see him free of his pain.

I want to see him happy with someone, I shouldn't think that way should i. He's the enemy I'm supposed to hate him but I can't seem to pull myself to hating him.

I feel a pull towards him lately, it's been growing. His emotions every thought he has I can feel it.

He feels sad, confused, he feels defeat. And I feel the exact same.

I hear mumbles coming from behind me as I realize I've fallen on my knees in the mud.

"Get up rey" he sounds tired, but his words are gentle like he's done with trying to pull me to fight him.

I turn my neck slightly to catch a glimpse of the side of his face, I let out a whimper when I feel a cut on the side of my neck I go to lift my hand up to it but he pulls it down I furrow my eyebrows at him but he just shakes his head.

He furrows his eyebrows at me, he scans my body and for the first time I feel self conscience and uncomfortable about him looking this intently at me.

He seems to notice and lifts his gaze to me face, as he does a notice a flash of hope in his eyes.

He dropped his saber and picked up mine putting it on his belt.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him unable to grasp the situation.

I am bloody confused, what is going on why is he picking me up, wait what he's picking me up!?

I stare up at him and I try to get out of his grasp but he grabs me tighter.

He looks down at me and chuckles " let's go home rey"

My eyes widen in shock, what is he talking about i don't have a home with him, oh my gosh he's kid napping me what am I supposed to do, what would luke do in this situation, I'm supposed to be reporting to Leia.

He seems to notice my worried state, In that second he waved his hand over my head and I fell into a deep sleep.

So I've decided I wanted to make this particular story longer than all the other shorts.

I'm going to make this one about 3 or 4 parts.

I like the way I'm going with it and I want to make a short story with it instead of a single one shot.

Please comment and tell me what you think of it, where you think kylo is taking her, what's going to happen, and don't forget to vote it's much appreciated.

I hope you all enjoyed the first part of this
Thanks for reading mah dudes
~B