Text

There are many galaxies that exist in the vast terrain of space. In those galaxies lie planets alike to the one that Cadet (Name) and Corporal Levi live in and the one that you live in. These planets, because they are so similar to each other, are known to the outside world as "parallel universes."

In one of these planets lives a girl by the name of (Name). She doesn't kill Titans for a living, nor does she stalk Wattpad for stories about her favorite fantasy characters (well, not too often). She lives in a utopia that is rich in technological advances and prosperity.

This (Name) has never heard about a Levi Ackerman that was a retired underground thug or a Titan murderer. The only Levi Ackerman that she ever heard about is a boy that she goes to school with. She is head-over-heels in love with him, but he either doesn't care or ignores it completely. (You know, the usual.)

Now, I present to you:

Technology Alternate Universe

~*~

(Name) has created a new chat room

(Name): Hey, Levi!

Levi logged on

Levi: How did you find my number.

(Name): What are you talking about? You gave it to me before school let out.

Levi: I've got to be honest, (Name), I was hoping that you'd forget about it.

(Name): How could you say that? I'm crying so hard right now! ;-;

Levi: Oh, shut up, you brat. Suck it up.

(Name): You're so rude all of a sudden. What's the deal?

Levi: Excuse me.

(Name): Are you okay? Did your hamster die or something?

Levi: I don't own a hamster.

(Name): I was using it as an example.

Levi: Leave me alone. It's freaking midnight.

(Name): It's the summer! You're supposed to stay up late!

Levi: You're pushing it.

Levi has left the chat room.

(Name) created a new chat room.

Levi: What did I just say???

(Name): Not good night or I love you.

Levi: "I love you?"

(Name): I love you, too.

Levi: I didn't mean that.

(Name): I still love you, though. :-D

Levi: Ew.

(Name): ANYWAYS.

(Name): Do anything cool yet?