Woah Dere

Darios Pov.

She makes me so mad , why in the hell would she do that.  Take the pain away my ass. Hit a blunt that will take the pain away.

I shook my head, why in the hell am I still thinking bout this. This happened 2 days ago.

Its all her fault tough love is the best love. Yeah I love her but as a friend I got my mind set in other things other girls.

I smiled at Ranae sleeping on my chest. Yeah she's the school hoe but aye she give good head. I smiled thinking how close me and Heaven where to doing this.

Till I took her shirt off and she didn't even tell me was what really made me mad.

Ranae gets up slips her clothes on and slips out my house. I put my clothes on and wash my sheets and cover.

I change my sheets, shower and had to sleep I got school tomorrow.

Heavens Pov...

I got up to go pee but my abdomen was hurting so bad. I walked into my bathroom and peed.

I wiped and all I saw was blood. I hat my period last week. And I didnt have blood when I peed this morning.

This shit is for the birds. I just wiped and flushed. I washed up only to get back into bed. Onnas dad was going out if town for a month so she will be here on the weekends.

Shes been on my side this whole way. My face is getting better that's the only reason I can't go to school.

Dario hasn't reached out matter if fact I don't think he  even cares any more. I heard he was fucking with Ranae. I mentally shake my head.

"Go get mommy" I tell her, she runs to the stairs and yells for her. She walks up the stairs. Calm, peaceful she looks cleaned up.

"Yes baby?" she asks sitting at the foot of my bed.

"Im peeing blood" I say dryly. She sends Onna out the room.

"Period?" she asks.

"No, did you happen to kick me in the abdomen or .." I ask her.

"Im not that mean. We will get you checked out!" she says grabbing her purse.

We waited in the ER for like 1 hour. They finally called me back.

"What the prollem iz?" the doctor asked. I tried to contain my laughter. He looked like Trinidad James no lie.

"Uhm im pissing blood no its not my period" I tell him kinda straight faced.

"Well shawty. Thats often caused when kicked in the flank. It should go away in a few days if it doesn't then come back ight?" he asks. I nod my head.

That was a waist of my time. Me and my mom were laughing the whole way home it was good to see her beautiful smile again.

We walk into the house Onna still on her iPad her dad bought her. I went into my room this is gonna be a long two weeks.

I checked my phone.

From Meechy:

Hey haven't talked to you in a while just checking on you.

To Meechy:

Good looks. Not to be rude or anything but why did you text me? You probably heard what I did so dont feel sorry for me.

From Meechy:

I did hear but I dont feel sorry for you. I cant be a friend and hit you up.

To Meechy:

I appreciate it Meech:)