Chapter 31

Ok people jets your second update. Don't blame me if somebody beats somebody's ass. My bad I spoiled to much.

Heavens Pov ...

Dario eyed her up and down. He shook his head and kissed me. "Yall cute or whatever" she says waking away.

I know trust will be pushed to the limit. I know that for sure and trust and believe he might be single by the end of this.(Bish you don't call the shots).

I pack up our belongings and put them in my Range Rover. I look at the ring on my finger . I shake the thoughts of him doing me wrong in my head.

"Baby what are you thinking about?" he asks. "You looked at her like you were in love in love with her." I confess.

"Babe I did at one time love her. But I love you now, your the one with the ring your wifey!" he says, I miss my mom I should call her tomorrow. I buckle her in and Onna and head home.

Once we get home I bath then and put them back to sleep. They were out like a light. I heard Dario come in. I started my shower.

"Can I join you?" he asks. I nod my head.

***********************

After that I laid on my stomach it has been bothering me all day. "What's wrong babe?" he asks.

"I my stomach has been bothering me ask day" I complain. "Awe daddys poor baby!" he says rubbing my back.

"Go down" I mumble in the pillow. He shakes his head I think and goes down. "Dario mooove" I say running to the trash can to throw up.

"You ok boo" he asks, I nod and sit down to catch my breath. "Im gonna get you some water" he says.

I nod again and lay my head back. What is wrong with me? I shake my head at the thought that popped in my head.

"I could have a flu"I think out loud.  I take the trash from our room out to the dumpster. "Babe?" I call out.

I walk over to the back of the house were I saw him with his toung diced down his ex's throat. I run back in the house. Oh im not leaving this time he is.

I throw his shit up the stairs. Then it the door. He walks in the house and sees me doing this.

"You kissed her!" I screamed at him. (Btw this is tge next day)

He snatched my arm up."Get off of me!" I merely yell. His grip gets tighter, I smack the hell out of him. And his first response is to punch me in the face.

He looked at me grabbed his sit and left leaving me on the floor crying.

Angels Pov ...

There was a knock at me and Mikes door. Yes we live together now we thought it would be ok and Onna seems happy.

It was Dario. "Hey son in law" I smile wildly. He plays with his chain on his neck. "Wassup?" he asks.

"Nothing much. Why are you here?" I asked him.

"I accidentally hit Heaven" he says, I look at him weird.

"She hit me and I hit her back again and she kicked me out!" he says. I shake my head at him.

"I really wanna hit you right now!" I say sipping my tea! "I know I fucked up I'm sorry" he says I shake my head.

"I guess you can stay her but you know c you fucked up to many times right." I tell him, he nods his head.

Heavens Pov ...

He hit me. I cry my eyes out. This nigga really hit me. Its been days since he been home. I been sick, throwing up and tired all the time and he hasn't been here.