Oh hell Nah

Omg we made it to 30 guys! I love yall suppaaa much. Uhhh.  Thank you guys. For reading, heres another chapter but now im requesting COMMENTS good or bad. Just not to ride cause like Ayana ion take sh*t.

Enjoooy.

Heavens Pov

"Babe." I call out, "Hmm" he asks sleep still."Can you get Lala ready?" I ask him.

"Im tryna sleep" he says, he is heavy in the drug game again. Him Lo, Zay, Meech.

"Babe come on." I say. He whines and whines. I straddle him the only way to get what I want.

"What" he asks. I kiss down his jaw line, he bites his lips. It's working, I make a trail down his neck and go to his torso.

I gotta do what I gotta do to get what I want right? "Ok ok fine whatever" he says as i was working my way back up.

"Thanks baby!" I smile and get off of him. I go pick out my out fit but not before throwing up everywhere.

Ayana Pov ...

Today me, Asiah, Heaven, Lala and Onna are hanging out while the boys do what they do.

I showered, dressed in some jeans and a sweater. I put my toms on and since I'm 15 I can't drive with it since one in the car I walked 5 blocks to Heavens house.

"Aye ma you tryna fvck or nah?" this random guy asked me. I walked faster. "Why you waking away I'm talking to you!" he says walking towards me.

I started out in a full blown sprint."Aye bitch get back her" he says. Almost there I ranted to my self. I ran up their drive way and banged in the door.

"Who the fu- oh hey why you banging like that?" Heaven says, then she sees the guy run up behind me.

"Marco get outta here" she rolls her eyes. "My bad Ms. Heaven" he says. She nods her head and he runs back to his corner.

She invited me in her very clean home. It smelled like cinnamon rolls. Lala walked up to me."Hi Lala" I say.

"Bitch my name onna" she says rolling her eyes. Heaven turned around and smacked the shit outta her. She started crying."Apologize! Now!" she yelled at her.

"Immm sorrryyyy " she says thru her crying. "Its okay" I say trying to contain my laughter. Heaven shakes her head at me.

"Go clean your got damn face up so we can leave" she says pointing to the restroom.

"La'Tasha baby come here please!" Heaven calls. A small one or two year old comes walking in. She is dressed like Heav. Black leggings, a grey sweatshirt that says Mwauh in gold letters and get toms. A bun and gold bananas on their edges. Hell we were all wearing it. I think it's their favorite colors Zay told me to wear it.

Asiah was wearing it to. I wonder Why.

Heavens Pov

"So I see Primo told you what to wear?" Asiah smirks. "Well I think it's cute but why are we wearing it?" she asks. Oh she doesn't know.

"You don't know?" Asiah says, I give her the look. "Know what?" she asks.

"That these are their gang colors" she continues. She nods her head."Yeah I know" she says. She's lying,"Aryonna let's go. Get you and Las bag and get in the car."

"Yes ma'am" she says and runs to get their swim bag cause after the mall the boys are meeting us at the beach.

**********************

"What does she mean gang?"Ayana asked. I smirked my senses tell me right.

"Gang bangers, deals drugs, cheats, the reg" I laugh out loud. We walk into foot locker.

"Your so beautiful there's no way you could be with a thug. You don't seem like the type." she giggles.

"Girl don't let this smile fool you. Ive been thru every thing you can think of on your brain!" I tell her. She nods.

"Do you mind telling me. You don't have to tell me." she says.

"At the age of fifteen,My mom beat me everyday. I was raped. I got impregnated. Dario and I got into a fight which resulted violently and I lost three baby not his fault. I moved away with my dad. Came back got pregnant. Lost the baby. And am now engaged. But I have Lala so im good in babies" I say, grabbing the show Aryonna picked up.

"You want these Ary?" I asked her, she nodded her head. She had a small bruise from where I hit her.

"Im sorry. Just don't disrespect anyone again ok" I asked her. She nods and gives me a hug. She gets into the stroller the seat behind La. I pay for her shoes and we walk out.

"That is a terrible story. Im sorry!" she says. "You didn't do it" I tell her as Asiah walks upp with Lo and his boo.

"Why aint you with Elevado" I asked him. "Oh we gotta get Jazzy an outfit." he says.

"Hey im Heaven nice to meet you , you are ..?" I ask, she smiles at me.

"Jazzy Taylor nice tooo meet you finally" she says. She looked black and Puerto Rican, so far she looked sweet but do did I at the beginning of the book now look what the author is putting me threw. (Bitch stfu. Im tryna be nice to you -_-) any way she has nice pretty eyes their hazel she looked around 16. Her girgous hair curly brown with tips of a blonde color.

We shopped some more then headed to the beach. The kids ran around played and wore them selves out. Dario sat by me watching the sunset.

"I love you baby!" he says. "What did you do?" I ask him. (First instinct ctfuu). He looked so confused.

"She's 8 months and the baby will be here any time. I love you for sticking thru my side!" he says kissing my lips. I hold his hand, I lay back on the towel.

"Dario not at the beach!" I laugh. "Why the kids are sleep" he asks. "Boy your just like a horny teenager." I say.

"I am 16" I shake my head at him.

"Well hello Darii" his other sister Ari says coming out the cut. She never really liked me though.

I looked her over, still Indian and black, she claims she's nice gentle and sweet but never to me she has light blue eyes. She is also 16, her and Dario are fraternal twins. She has light brown hair.

"Ari why are you here. You know Meech here" he says.

"Thats why im here" she smiles evily . I stank face and shake my head all she do is cause trouble and that's exactly what she was doing.

She brought Darios ex up in here. Oh it's on.

A/N

Voteee. 2.1k thanks guys I seriously dreeamed of this. Ill update again. but 30 chapters turn down foh wheet? Love y'all, is there anyone I'm missing from the story that signed up?