You shocked or nah

Ok guys wow. Im making a new story with Dario of cawsee. But this story is coming to an end but not yet. Yall gonna be shocked bout the ending.

Enjoy

Darios Pov ..

We wrre driving around looking for Daniel sheen I got the call."Whaat?" I asked a big lump in my throat.

"Im on my waay" I try to swallow."Whats goin on?" Lo asked."He got her, he shot her" I say wiping tears.

The car became silent. We finally arrived at the hospital. I rushed over to her mom, Onna, Lala and Asiah. Onna was shaking. Asiahs cheeks red, Angel was just sitting there staring at the blank wall.

I took a seat next to them. "What happened?" I asked in a shaky voice. "It just pulled up beside us a-a-a-ndd just shot. I-I-I covered the kids" Asiah fumbles her words.

"Did you see who it was?" I asked her.

"It was Daniel. He smiled, there was a g-g-girl in the passenger side" she says.

"Why in the hell would he kill my baby?" she asked, I shrugged my shoulders then really thought about it.

Flash back

"Im trynna make her my hoe" he says. Her hand smacked him. He lifted up his hand to hit her back when I punched him in the mouth. His gang came over to jump on my crew. I win that fight but lost that war. She got suspended for 13 days now that's an rod she took all the blame while we got iss. But in the cafeteria he mouthed something to her. I gotta ask her but that.

Over

"Family of Heaven Marie.*we stand* Uhh she is requesting to see certain people. She is highly aware she only had about 45-60 minutes of life left. Dario is first then, Onna,Asiah,Lo,Meech,Zay. After 1 comes out you go inn" he says.

I walk into the room. She had a thing wrapped around her head."Hey baby" I said pecking her lips. She couldn't talk but she could write.

"Heey babe. I don't want you all sobbing at my funeral. And I want you to move on, no crying after my funeral either. I want you to have kids. " she writes.

"Baby. Im sobbing now dont leave mee. I need you. Please. Heaveen" I sobbed.

"Baby stop. I love you gimme a kiss. Take a picture of me and leave" she writes. I kiss her and take a selfie.

I walk out taking her hand writing , picture of us and the last kiss with me.

Onna's Pov

I walked into my sister's hospital room. More tears left my eyes, the beeping of the monitor , the breathing mask on her face.

"Hey baby girl. Imma miss you, You gonna miss me. You gotta look out for mom. And Dario, Asiah, Her daughter, ZayZay,Meechy,Lo. All of em" she writes, being 7 it takes me a minute to sound the words out.

"I am gonna miss you and I will. Are you gonna visit me again and we still have a girls day?" I ask, swinging my feet.

"No baby. I love you gimme a kiss. Take a picture then get out" she writes. I take a selfie, kiss her, take the notes, then leave.

Asiahs Pov...

I wipe my face waking into her room. Never did I think my bestfriend would die before she turned 16.

"heeey bestfrann" I sniffle.

"Hey bew. Hows neicey doing?" she writes out.

"Good. look im sorry that I got in your business. When your in Heaven I hope you watch over me and my daughter. Ion believe you gone die though Jesus won't allow that." I say to her.

"Its my time girl and I will and you was just tryna save her from this. I love you Siiah. Take a picture, hug me and get out!" she wrote.

I did as told and left.

Lo's Pov ...

"Hiiiloo. You've been a great ass friend. I had a small crush on you from the way you wore your hair to your smile, shoe game your just the most awesomest bestfriend I've ever had. Don't tell Demetrius. Imma miss you Heav. And I know , no crying at your funeral." I chuckle a tearful one.

"You are really cute and thank you . I won't. I always said you was the cutest light skin lol. Imma miss you but im also gonna watch over all y'all niggas, Hug me take a picture then get out." she wrote, I smiled.

I did as told and gave the next person there turn.

Meechs Pov ...

I saw Lo walk out with paper in his hands tears in his eyes. I walk into the room.

"When you in Heaven remember, don't eat anything darker then you." I joke around she makes a noise like a laugh.

"You crazy lol. Imma miss you take care of Asiah and my niece im not playing with you. If you don't ill do some terrible shit to you." she writes, she is prolly serious.

"I know, I know. you know how I do. Rest in heaven girl.! Imma cry at ya funeral so didn't trip" I say.

"You know I am but I love you Meech. Take yah picture, hug meh and get ouut haha" she writes. I kiss her lips and she kisses back, I slip my toung in her mouth. I dunno how this is possible but we're making out.

"I love you Meech" she whispered."I love you too" pecking her lips one more time then taking my picture and notes and the kiss of my life with me. 

Angels Pov ..

"Take care of Onna." was all she wrote.

"Im sorry for all I did baby-"

"Ok whatever I forgive you. Take care of Onna. I love you take your picture hug me than her out" she whispers.

I dud what she told me then the heart monitor stopped. I yelled for a doctor but then they couldnt revive her. "Save myyy babbyyy" I yelled.

*********

"Angel,baby. Angel wake up" Mark shook me. I walked down the hall to the room Dario was in. I saw Heaven in bed with him.

It

was

just

a

dream....

A/N

Yall hate me yet ctfuu.

Shes not dead im not that mean.

Love yawwww.