Chapter Eighteen

We've been together now for three months. And although the temperatures have dropped slightly, with it being the middle of winter here, our make out sessions have only been getting hotter. They've still been quite vanilla, with the exception of us both losing our shirts and Stiles' hands wandering to my bra covered breasts. But tonight, tonight I'm feeling fearless and daring. Tonight I have a desperate need to be closer to him.

I surprise him, when my hands crawl up under his shirt, pressing my fingers hard on his stomach, as I push him up against the wall at the bottom of the staircase. The house is empty, we're alone, as we've come home early from a party at a neighbouring property. With my hands still pushing hard against his toned abs, I lean up on my tip toes, teasing his lips with feather light kisses. I slip my tongue into his mouth and I kiss him harder.

He groans against my mouth, as I boldly bring my hand down to cup him through his sweatpants.
The kiss turns ravenous, as I experimentally run my hand over him, loving the sounds that escape his lips. I press him harder against the wall, as his hands find purchase on my hips, and before I know it he has spun us around, so that he now has me pinned against the wall. He has one hand resting close to my head, as the other one skirts under my top.

My head lolls to the side, as his lips make a path down my neck. Slow languid stokes of his tongue, urging, begging, teasing. When they come back up to rest near my ear, my knees buckle, as he bites down gently before whispering against it.

"Maybe we should move this upstairs." He suggests, in a low gravelly voice.

Then he crushes his mouth against mine and lifts me up under my ass, my ankles locking around his hips. My hands grip the back of his head, to keep our lips fused togther. We clumsily make it up the stairs, before we practically fall through my bedroom door. Once in the room he lowers me back down to the ground, only to push me against the door. His long hard body pressed up against mine, in such a tantalising way.

His hands drift down to my hips, as he slowly pulls us away from the door, turning us and backing me up to the bed. I feel it hit the back of my knees, just before he lowers me gently onto it. With  a wicked smile playing on his lips, he settles between my thighs. He joins our lips together in a scorching kiss, and my hands hold on tight to his forearms, keeping me tethered to the reality of where this night could end.

When his mouth moves down to my collarbone and his fingers ghost over my stomach, my hips lift off the bed and I rut up against him. His reaction is to bite down on my shoulder and growl against my skin.

"Easy there cowgirl or this will end before it begins."

My face flushes at his words, but I don't get long to think about it, as his hand moves up to my breast. Then everything is a blur, as we're pulling each other's shirts off urgently, our hands frantically exploring, our mouths mapping out trails on bare skin. When our lips finally find each other, his tongue sweeps out against my lips and I let him in, beg him in. He fills my mouth, stroking the most sensitive spots, and retreating only to return harder.

My back stretches and arches, my breasts colliding with his chest, as his mouth slants over mine so deliciously. He lathes his tongue down my neck, suckling on that spot that he loves so much, before brushing his lips over my shoulder, and across the sensitive flesh of the tops of my breasts. I keen as his tongue darts in between my cleavage. All the while I'm writhing underneath him, panting, gasping, heaving, as my fingers dig into his hair.

I bring him back up to my lips, if only to silence the feral sounds leaving my mouth. Our tongues dance and duel, while I wrap my legs around him and hold on tight to his shoulders. He seduces me with his mouth, his fingers, his words. He sneaks his arm under my arched back, pulling me to him, so I'm sitting in his lap, our lips still molded together in a bruising kiss. When there's absolutely no oxygen left in our lungs, we seperate our lips.