Chapter Two

[Felix's PoV]

"So who would like to speak up first?" I asked standing aside Locus

The girl scoffed before looking to her left at the ground sitting back not really caring. The guy looked over at her before sighing.

"No takers? Huh?" I asked again crossing my arms over my chest.

"This your partner?" I asked walking around the table to the guy's side.

"Fuck off" the guy muttered angrily

"Oh what? You think your so tough dont you?" I said turning my attention to the guy now

"Felix" Locus muttered

"We're not answering any of your bloody questions" the girl muttered still not looking at me

"Oh yeah?" I asked

I looked down the at guy and punched him on the right side of his face, causing him to fall from the chair, to my feet. A smirk grew onto my face seeing him grunt in pain. The girl quickly turned, now facing me.

"Oh soo now i got your attention" i said smirking inside of my helmet

"Put your hands on him again and i'll-"

"You'll what? Tell me sweetheart" I scoffed

"I'll..."

"You wont do nothing" i muttered before kicking the guy in the stomach. He grunted in pain coughing a bit.

"Hey Asshole!" She said quickly standing up from her chair, looking at me like she was about to do something.

Locus quickly pulled out his pistol aiming it right at her.

"Don't..." Locus spoke up still holding his pistol, aimed toward her.

She slowly sat back down in the chair. She scowled at me as she sat in the chair silently. Locus put his pistol back down. I turned my attention back to the guy and he was trying to get back up. I kneeled down grabbing him by his face. He tried pulling away and i held him in place with a tight grip. I then proceed to punch him, weakening him.

The girl's eyes widen seeing her partner on the floor now. She clinched her jaw looking away. I smirked and stood back up.

"Would you like to talk now?" I asked looking down at the guy.

"F-fuck.. you" he muttered

I let a sigh and kicked his stomach hard once again. He grunted in pain, shutting his eyes tightly. Hands still handcuffed behind his back. I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and continuously punching him in his pathetic face. After a few good punches, he started to bleed. I grabbed him by his arm and pulled him to his feet. I grabbed him by his neck forcing him to face his partner.

"Look at him" i said softly hold him in front of her.

She looked away not making any eye contact, not looking in his direction not even in the slightest.

"I said look at your fucking partner!" i yelled at her

[Mark's PoV]

I turned my head seeing as He held Jack's now bloody face in front of me. My heart dropped seeing my partner's face beaten up. I gulped a bit, my eyebrows close together not wanting to see him hurt. My heart raced, i showed him sympathy. My eyes wanted to water up seeing Jack like this.

"Ohhhh not so tough now huh bitch" the asshole smirked

I looked away quickly letting a tear roll down my cheek. I clinched my teeth. Gulping down the knot in my throat.

"Hey miss bitch.. im talking to you" he growled

I looked away looking at the wall to my left. Teeth still clinched, Jaw line sharp from it.

He really likes to call me a bitch..

"Would you.. or would you not like to speak up?" He asked again angrily

"...."

"Allriighhtt" he said pushing Jack back causing him to fall to the ground. The asshole walked back over to Jack and kicked him multiple times. All i hear is Jack... Jack groaning in pain. Every single kick...

I couldnt take it anymore. I was not going to let this asshole beat my partner to death.

"Alright!" I shouted

"Alright..." I repeated a bit quieter

The asshole stopped abusing Jack then started looking over at me. I felt his eyes on me. His attention now fully on me. My eyes still at the wall on the left of me.

"I'll talk... just.. Dont... hurt him anymore" i said noticing how hard it was to get out. He walked over to me grabbing me by my chin in his hands forcing me to look at him.

"Good Girl" he smirked