Chapter Five

[Felix's PoV]

~FlashBack~

"Hey Fellas" Kali greeted us as she walked into the locker room.

I looked up as i sat on the bench. She looked my way with a smile.

"Kali your cheek" i said getting up placing my hands on the sides of her face as I inspected the cut on her left cheek.

"F-Felix im fine!" She laughed trying to pull her face away from my hands

"Kali you got a cut on your face" i told her still having my hands on the sides of her face.

"Yeah i know-... He-Hey Felix I swear im fine" she said laughing lightly

"How did this happen?" I questioned her making her looks to her side so i could see her cut better.

"Well one of the assholes knocked my helmet off and then i got cut shortly after" she said as I looked at the cut still.

"Hey... Fe- Hey! I swear im fine!" She said grabbing my hands pulling them down from her face.

"Im fine" she said looking me in the eye.

"You don't understand. Ahh god.. ok we need to get you a new helmet! Hey asshole go fetch the girl a helmet, any helmet" i said turning to a soldier who just walked in.

"Uhh- Y-Yes sir" he said before turning to run out the door.

"Felix im fine, i told you like a thousand times already! What are you so afraid of?" She asked

"Nothing! Its just... Locus wont be happy that they marked you, he will be very angry that its your face too" i sighed now pacing back and forth waiting for the soldier to come back with the helmet.

"Ohhhhh i seeeee....so a helmet will help speed up the healing process of my cut, makes sense" She said sarcastically as she walked over to her locker.

"No- its just he cant see you like that" i sighed

"Locus is my fucking boyfriend, he will want to see my face. Im gonna have to take my helmet off so he will eventually see it" Kali said as she started to take off her armour.

"No- Ah Kali. Keep the Armour on. Locus cant see that cut on your face" I told her.

"Felix no! Stop worrying!" Kali said with anger in her voice.

"Im fine! You guys can't expect me to do these crazy dangerous missions AND NOT get a few marks, yeah im one hell of a soldier but im not this over powered god that cant get harmed. You and Locus have to get over the fact that i will get hurt while on missions... but ill be ok. Its just a small cut" Kali explained finishing with a smile at me.

~End Of Flashback~

I sat down on the bench in the locker room. I took off my helmet and dropped it onto the ground.

Ever since Locus lost Kali hes never been the same. Ive noticed maybe a few months after we lost her. He loved that badass of a girl. Now that we dont got her, Locus acts like she never existed, Like she wasn't real. He never talks about her, he took down the few pictures he had of her, he even boxed up her stuff and put them in storage, he moved all her stuff that he had in his room. He's seriously messed up, losing Kali is probably the most painful thing Locus went through. Yet he doesnt even show it.

[Addilyn Marks's PoV]

I walked down the halls of our ship and headed to the training room. I got all set up to do my daily training and started it off with target practice.

Training is a big thing for us. For me. My dad's organization (if thats what you want to call it) is one of the many out there. We aren't on top of the leaderboard but we are up there.

My dad, we call him WarChief, or WarLord. He got those names because he was the best of the best when he was a soldier. He was a commander of his squad. Thats what his men referred him as.

Like as mentioned, my dad, he was an elite soldier. Those names where given to him be his commander. Hes a well known soldier. For me to be his daughter and one of his soldier. That puts a lot of pressure onto me. I want to live up to his expectations. I want to live up to his standards.