3

Hours had passed after jimin ate the sandwich and he was still feeling like he needed to be doing something but he didn't really feel like it. Being little was fun, stress relieving but to him it held no purpose if he had no one to care for him when he was in his headspace. He let out a sigh before going to his room. He might as well clean up a bit if he wasn't going to do anything else today or so he thought.

He made it halfway up the stairs before his doorbell rang. He let out an annoyed groan and went to open it.  Maybe he should have looked out the peep hole before opening the door, he would have avoided a head on collision from taehyung as soon as the door was even slightly cracked open.

"You worried me !" Tae nuzzled his head between Jimins neck and his chin.
"I overslept not died. Geez you guys always overreact when I don't talk to at least one of you in the morning." Jimin let his arms hang to the side of him and rolled his eyes but he had to admit, not out loud though, that the hug he was currently having forced on him was great feeling. He looked behind taehyung and saw that everyone was there now, even Jin.

"What are you guys doing here ?" He asked when tae had finally released him. 
"You never showed up so we wanted to make sure you were fine." Yoongi was the first to walk in and sit down on the love seat by the window. 
"Sure come on in." He mumbled under his breath but Jin had heard it. 
"Why are you so grumpy today ?" Jin eyed him ready to hand any type of attitude that's handed to him back. 
Jimin just shrugged. " I haven't been sleeping well." Jin only nodded his head before going to the kitchen. Jimin shut the door once everyone was in.

Namjoon, hoseok,yoongi taehyung and jungkook were all in the living room all on their phones. He took a seat on the floor and ignored everyone. He wasn't really feeling much up to anything right now besides relaxing and sleeping. 

After a few minuets Jimin had started to doze off until he heard namjoon's voice. 

"What is this ?" He had felt something poking into his lower back when he pulled it out it was Jimins light blue pacifier.  When Jimin looked up he felt stupid and horrified.  Why didn't he look behind the couch pillows ? He didn't even remember playing on the couch. What is everyone going to think of him now? He had bought the pacifier off of a tumblr user who personalized them and his name was on the button. All namjoon had to do was turn it around to see it but everyone else had definitely seen it and they were looking at Jimin who was now shaking.

"Tell us why you have that. Are you doing drugs?!" Hoseok screamed causing Jin to rush in like the house was on fire.  It might as well be because Jimin was wishing he was dead right about now. 

"Who's doing drugs !?" Jin's loud voice is what made everyone shut up and point to Jimin. Namjoon presented the pacifier to the oldest who walked over and took a good look at it before busting out laughing. "Guys, leave for a second. Go outside or something   I need to talk to Jimin."