Chapter 4

I have delivered.  My next update will be awhile.  I'm getting my license, a job, and I'm doing art commissions on the side.  So I'm busy, if you're reading "why" it will be updated soon as well.

When the guys left Jin sat down next to Jimin while the younger played with his hands to keep him from having a panic attack.  If anything the event of being outed like that was even more stressful than being asked if he did drugs.

Jin gently gathered  Jimin up into his lap and hugged him until he could feel safe and calmed down.  And that took a while in its own as namjoon poked his head in three times to ask if it was safe to come in and all three times Jin shook his head no. There was a quiet murmur coming from Jimin but Jin couldn't hear it properly. He leaned in closer to try and get even a little snip of it but it didn't work.

"Jimin, do you mind telling me what you're saying ?"  Jin's hushed voice  made Jimin look up.  Jin noticed the tears first then the red swollen bottom lip. Jin felt bad. "It's okay jiminnie, don't cry.  Take your time I'm not going anywhere." Jimin took a big breath in before speaking.

"I didn't want you guys to know. I'm sorry. "  Jimin sniffed and buried his head into his hyung's arms . "Please don't leave me. I won't be be little around you guys I promise, just don't Leave."
Jimin was full on bawling by now and all Jin could do was hold him tight for now until he stopped. 

"Baby, listen to me and listen good.  When you're around me, there is no need for you to ever not be little. It's a part of you and we should welcome that part of you with open arms." Jimin had stopped crying at this point and listened but he still hid his face in the olders arms. It was where he felt most safe currently.  "Why are you so calm about this ?" Jimin looked up after a while.

"I have done my research before being with namjoon. I know some things like little space and caregivers.  And clearly I also know that no one else has heard of this either."  Jin shook his head. "Go to your room, take your paci with you and I'll come in there once I'm done talking to the boys.  Ok?" Jimin nodded and got up grabbed his pacifier and walked to his room shutting the door after. 

Once Jimin was out of sight and the door was closed he called the guys back in and had them sit in front of him.
"So who still thinks that Jimin is on drugs ?"

All but namjoon raised their hands. Jin shook his head and let out a sigh. Lord help him.

"He's not and if I hear any of you accuse him of such a thing again I'll smack you all. Listen well, there is a lifestyle out there that currently our little Jimin is into. It does no harm to him nor us but it might make you uncomfortable. We will refer to him when he is in his head space as baby, baby boy, Prince, bug, anything he wants us to call him and you all will listen to him. " they nodded and Jin nodded. "Great.  When I bring him out you talk to him."

Jin walked to Jimins bedroom and knocked on the door. When he opened it after a few minutes of silence he was shocked to see no one on the bed waiting, instead jimin was coloring on the floor with a stuffed pig in front of him as if it were watching him.

"Hey jimin, everyone is ready to talk to you." Jimin looked up at Jin and smiled and set down his coloring pencil and grabbed the pig instead.
"Okei." He held his hand out for Jin to grab, which he did. When they got to the living room everyone looked over to the little who's hand was tightly grasped in Jin's. 

"I expect nice words and no harsh judgement, if you have something bad to say leave before you say it and think about how it would hurt Jimin. Okay baby why don't you explain what being a little is about." Jin let go of Jimins hand which wrapped around his stuffed pig before he gets himself situated on the couch.