1

It was a normal day for Jimin. He'd woken up with a Sami normal look on his face, considering it was Monday and he had work at 9 am and it was 6, totally a great start to the day.

He internally cried and threw a fit for 20 minuets before he got out to take a shower but even then he still felt like smashing something. 

He blamed the early waking and fits discreetly on the facts that he had lost his one and only pacifier a few nights before somewhere within his house. Sadly he has no idea where to even start looking.

Whenever he goes into little space he gets excited over anything and accidentally tosses stuff around making a big mess for him to clean up later.  Which he is fine with, it's just his toys. He was fine with cleaning almost anything up as long as it kept his secret safe and away from his friends.

When he was done in the now cold shower he went back into his not so warm bed and threw himself onto it with a loud puff of air coming out of his nose once he had landed face first into the pillow. It was now 7:20 which left only 1 hour for him to catch up on the sleep he had missed out on before his shower. 

He set the alarm on his phone for 8 and another for 8:05. He set an alarm all the way until 8:30 making sure he wasn't going to miss today. He didn't have anything important to tend to he just didn't like it when he was late and his friends would all pick on him for it the rest of the day so he's made sure it's only happened once.

Placing his phone down next to him on the pillow he drifts off into another attempt to sleep.