10

Jin sat there for a second, eyes wide in amazement. He wanted to be Jimin's daddy but he didn't think it would have become a reality this soon.  "Are you sure Jimin? that's a pretty big step. are you ready for it ?" he had to crouch down so he could look up at the little. Jimin just smiled down at him. he knew what he wanted and Jin was the best candidate for this. He's caring, loving, strict when he needs to be and most of all he spoils when he wants. the best of all daddy traits .

Jimin spread his arms out wide for Jin to hug him. " I think you will make the best daddy. Just don't tell Joonie. " A little giggle escaped Jimin and Jin's mouths before they went to look for everyone else.  It didn't take long. they were a couple of the boys were standing outside a game store probably waiting on Jungkook and Taehyung to make a choice on a game they wanted to play together. when Jin and Jimin finally go up to them they were holding hands. Namjoon looked down first before taking a glance at Jin and raising an eyebrow. 

"So I'am  assuming everything is ok now ?" He looked at both boys who nodded their heads. they would tell everyone eventually, probably all at once or individually whichever would be the best for them all. pretty soon Tae and Jungkook came out holding a bag full of new games. "Jimin we got a few games for you to play when you feel little." they smiled at the boy " that's what took us so long. we couldn't find just one that you might play so we got you a few to choose from." 

"Thanks you guys! how thoughtful. We could go home and play them now if you want?  I think I've been out of the house long enough for today and I'm a bit tired." He looked at everyone else to see what they wanted to do, but as usual they all agreed to go back to his house for some games and possibly a nap first. 

_____________________________________________

welp, tomorrow is the day guys. im so nervous. my daddy cant be there because of work but angel will be since shes off. i have everything ready. clean bed sheets, clean room, im gonna make a nest in the living room since thats where ill be staying most of the 24 hours and then daddy will be home at 4:30 and then i get to spend time with him. im a little excited too! 1 ill be out of pain and 2 i can finally say ive had surgery for once. the only down side to this all is my pupper is spending the week at my grandmas so ima be lonely but i will have the kitties so not to lonely and if i can ima see if daddy can bring out one of the snakes for me to hold too. im off for now but i shall keep you guys updated. ;-; thank you so much for the concern and the support! if anyone wants to be friends on social media just message me. im down !