2

A loud obnoxious pounding woke Jimin from his nice rest. It was really great. Nice dream of finding his paci and then sleeping peacefully throughout the rest of his nights and then he woke up.

He was annoyed now as he walked to the door to yell at the person who killed his dream. He would have thought twice about yelling but what was the point anymore.  Jimin scratched his bare stomach completely ignoring the fact that he only had a pair of black boxer shorts on and really nothing else.

When he opened the door he was met with a very upset looking Jin who had his arms crossed looking down at Jimin.

"Hey, what are you doing here ? It's like 6 am." Jimin looked up at Jin, all traces of anger gone from the moment he opened the door.  Jin looked at him like he had just said something weird, and unfolded his arms.

Jin let out a sigh. "It's noon, and I've been calling you all morning. I thought something bad had happened to you.  Everyone is worried. The school called me telling me you never showed up nor called so I rushed over on my brake. " Jimin looked at him horrified.

"How is it noon, why did I go back to sleep?!" Jimin ran a hand harshly through his bed head. He wanted to cry maybe die too. Jin placed a hand on Jimins shoulders gently shaking him. "Look at me. It's ok. I told them you were sick with the flu and had just forgotten to call in. They already had a sub lined up when you didn't show up after 8.  Calm down please."

Jimin took a deep breath a few times.  His panic was still about but he could manage it a little better after waiting a few seconds to process what Jin had told him. "Thank you." Jin rubbed his lower back until he was fully calm. "Everyone else is at the hang out if you want to meet up with them. I have to leave soon but I'll make you something to eat before then, alright?"  Jimin nodded his head, not really minding that he may or may not be hungry at the moment.

He walked into his room and got a pair of sweat pants and a hoodie and threw them on. He felt exhausted already from his panic that he didn't really feel like getting on something constricting and uncomfortable like skinny jeans at the moment.  When he went back into the living room and kitchen area there was a sandwich on the counter and a note under the plate.

'you need to do some shopping. This was all I could make for you. Have a good day - love your handsome hyung. '
Jimin took a look at the sandwich before picking it up and taking a bite out of it. It was pb&j. He took it to the living room and sat on the couch to finish it.