Heather Duke

Heather Duke is actually just as sweet, if not sweeter than Heather McNamara.
In middle school when Heather Chandler came along and Heather McNamara started to drift away from her, Veronica and Martha, she became afraid that all of her other friends would abandon her too; all of this lead her to lose some weight, change her diet, find new interests and change her fashion sense, all so that she could be accepted into the group.

Even after all of that work she still treated Martha as a friend. Heather Chandler did not, however, like this.  So, she told Duke that if she didn't ignore Veronica and bully Martha that she would be "off of the team".

She still feels bad about hurting Martha. Even more so now after Martha tried to kill herself.

/////////////////////////////////////

Thank you guys so much for reading this! This was originally only supposed to be silly little project that I wasn't going to work on, but it seems that people actually like it!! So, I'll update it way more now.

If you guys have any suggestions for future head cannons, or if you have one that you want me to add to this book just put it in the comment section or message me.

Thank you guys!!!!!!

~~author chan