Bullying

If you think about it, everyone in Heathers was driven to do the deeds that they did by bullying:

Heather Chandler was bullied and abused for her looks (mainly a movie headcanon but still). Some people, specifically the college students and Kurt and Ram, pressured her to a lot of things that she as a person deeply regrets.

Heather Duke was bullied into silence and submission. This is why she is always told to shut up by Heather. C. After a while she began to become driven by her jealousy towards Heather. M and Veronica; only taking full affect after Heather. C dies.

Heather McNamara was bullied and manipulated to do things that she didn't know were wrong. She is a very sweet and innocent young girl that was bullied in severely kindergarten. This caused her to transfer schools and eventually she ended up in the same school as Martha, Kurt and Ram (I can make a headcanon about this if you guys want). 

Veronica Sawyer wasn't really bullied into doing things, but rather she was manipulated by JD (she was bullied by the people in her High School however, just to clarify). JD used her to help him murder her so called "friends". When ever she began to show signs of distress and a willingness to confess, he would taunt her and criticize her for her thoughts. 

Jason Dean (JD) went through a pretty tough childhood.  His mother killed herself in front of him, his dad was and is abusive, he learned how to raise himself at a very young age, and he was bullied at all of the schools that he attended. This is what began to stir his psychotic personality, Veronica just fueled it.

~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Author-chan here. If you want me to write a part two to this scenario just request the characters, and I'll write about it. Also, if you want me to write a scenario about Heather McNamara's bullying I would be more than happy too. Just leave a comment notifying me that you want me to write it.

And thank you so much for 800 reads already!! I HAVE NO WORDS!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

With much love, 

Author-chan~~