Martha

When Martha was a child, she never had to worry about bullying and name calling. Back then the children were still young, innocent and kind, nobody really thought about bullying anybody.
So Martha was able to walk away from all of the abuse.

Because Ram was popular in kindergarten Martha, being his girlfriend and all, became the Heather Chandler of that year.
Everyone liked her and nobody cared about the way that she looked.

Until first grade of course.

In kindergarten she was friends with a girl named Heather McNamara who unfortunately left the school for grade one. In her place came Heather Chandler and Heather Duke. Heather Duke was a sweet heart and she honestly wanted nothing to do with Heather Chandler, who was rude and obnoxious; though she quickly became rather popular.

Heather. C became friends with Ram and Kurt and she slowly began to develop a small crush on Ram.
But because Ram was already in a relationship with Martha she couldn't get any closer to him.
This caused her to devise a plan that would make Ram love her and hate Martha.

First she befriended Martha and Veronica, inviting them to sit with her at lunch every day.
Then, she began spreading rumours around; pretending to "trip" over Veronica's or Martha's foot, before breaking down into tears and yelling nonsense about the so called "bullying". This eventually lead everyone to believe that Heather was the victim and that Veronica and Martha were two faced bullies.

In the end the bullying caused her to lose everyone, except for Veronica and eventually Heather. D who left her as well.