Heather Duke

In the movie when Heather Duke and Heather McNamara are cleaning out Heather Chandlers locker, it becomes very apparent that Heather McNamara was her favourite. In a way, seeing that might just be what caused her to be such a horrible friend to McNamara and Veronica near the end of the story. 

All she ever did was try to appease Heather Chandler. She took insult after insult, every push and shove, and all but forgotten those damn "Shut up Heather!"'s  every time she did spoke up without permission.  She didn't want to hurt Heather McNamara or drove her to suicide. She just wanted to give everyone a taste of Heather's  "medicine" towards herself. At the end of the Movie/Play, we can see that she doesn't want Heather to leave her, she needs her, regardless of any of her previous actions. 

On the inside she was just a confused, scared, broken teen that couldn't handle her own emotions, and used violence to solve things. She took over for Heather Chandler, pushed McNamara to suicide, yet in the end she refused to let go of her.

/////////////
Ok. 6k already!!!!??!?!?. Oh my gosh, thank you guys so much!!! I've seen a ton of books like mine receive such a large audience, but never once did I think that my books would ever get there! Being that I'm in my last year of Junior High (ninth grade), my writing still has quite a long way to go, especially my punctuation and use of sentence structure. But I'm so glad that despite all of these errors, you all choose to stay and read on.

Thank you again for 6k!!!!!!! I could not have done it without all of you!

~author chan