❝eleven❞

"still porn." 

"no." tadashi shakes his head, tired of many things- so tired. not to mention that iwaizumi is sitting next to him, which brings his fear factor to about a ten. his mother is amazing, and tadashi loves her dearly- willing to agree on most things. but his mom is slightly getting into his already pricked nerves. 

"yes it is. look, the boy's hands are in the girl's hair." she shakes her head, as if the couple were kissing in front of her. 

tadashi knows two sides of his mother. the side that radiates control and confidence. the side that is usually happy and contains an aura of contagious excitement. tadashi loves this side of his mom. her smile is also seen on his grandfather and him. it's a quality that he seems to admire in himself. self love is barely seen in him, and that usually sticks to him. 

then, there's the angry mother that finds anything to throw at the focal point of anger. she will try to control her anger, then ultimately fail and retire to her room to sulk. so tadashi, for the sake of justice, will bring the guest away. 

tadashi gestures to the stairs. iwaizumi notices the distress clearly posted in tadashi's eyes. he wordlessly follows the smaller boy to the top of the staircase. tadashi plops down on the sily carpet floor. 

"so we're here cause mom is angry. and angry mother is bad." 

iwaizumi arches a defiant eyebrow. "how bad?" 

"bad." tadashi stresses the word as it comes of his lips. iwaizumi makes an 'o' motion with his mouth. he is so thankful that iwaizumi understands. it was horrible the last time when asahi did not know the danger of a mom and her movie. 

it is taking all his strength to combat the reddening in his speckled cheeks. his legs are resting upon iwaizumi's lap; which does not compute with how they got on the stairs. tadashi moves his butt upward towards the wall. he finds comfort when the cold surface seeps through his sweatshirt and into his back. iwaizumi notices this. of course he noticed it. 

"aw i was comfortable." 

tadashi glares as a response. or at least he tries with the mess of happiness splayed on his freckles. 

-

a/n this is a mess omg but not as messy as