The fight

Derek continued to crawl to his back door quietly, he didn't need a key as his door was cracked. He climbed out the smashed window and ran around the corner. Derek peered over at the fight, the victim was hopelessly loosing but Derek wasn't going to give up. When he was ready he paced over to the group. He punched one hunter viciously and kicked him in the chest. The hunter behind him pushed Derek in the back. He was about to shoot him until..the victim through a stone at his hand. He had surprisingly good aim and knocked the gun out
his hand, he also fell to the floor.

The person he was supposedly saving yelled "yeah!"
Derek growled at the hunter on the floor and punched him so hard that the hunter died.

Um so what now.. Styles said. We have to get rid of the bodies, the last thing we need is them on our back.

Styles was a bit freaked out by dead bodies so Derek said he could wait inside. "On my own," styles exclaimed. Yes. Derek went to collect the bodies and figure out what to do with them (where to hide them). When he turned around he saw that styles was trying to help but hopelessly failing. Derek admired his effort but he told him to go back inside.

When Derek came back inside styles looked happy to see him. "Thank you for saving me you could of just left me there to die but you didn't because you are obviously a very brave, kind man. "I appreciate your gratefulness but why we're hunters going after you anyway?"

Styles explained to Derek about him being friends with Scott, him being a wolf and all so the hunters thought he was a supernatural creature as well.

Derek starts chuckling, styles asks what's funny and Derek says "I'm just having a hard time imagining you as a powerful creature."