Regret

They pulled him out of his cell and tied his hands together behind him. He sat in a sort of normal room. His position was still crap but it felt good to be out of a rotting cell. He sat on a normal wooden chair.

Right a hunter said and sat in front of him. Time for some answers. Styles looked up. I'm not telling you anything. The man laughed, I'm sure you'll come around. Styles wasn't sure if he was amused or angry. Why is it that your not supernatural, not before, not now, why? I told you obviously your shit technology doesn't work, styles said. The man liked more serious. How dare you. If you don't tell the truth then we'll have to use other methods. Styles didn't know what other methods meant and he didn't want to find out but he had to stay strong for Derek. He knew the answer they were looking for was that he was with someone supernatural but he wasn't going to tell him that. He stayed silent.

I really have to say your making very dumb decisions right now young man. Styles hated that he talked to him like a child. He continued to be silent.

Just like him, he murmured. What was he talking about styles thought. He slowly got up and whispered something to the other hunter. Styles looked back down as they made eye contact with him. The man sat back down and said I have to tell you styles, I haven't got a lot of patience, now we're going to try this one last time, why... How do you know my name styles said. The hunter said we know everything. Well you obviously don't know everything of your questioning me. Right after he said it he realised it was a dumbass move.

The man stood up angrily and kicked his chair to the other side of the room. Get up, he shouted. Styles obeyed him (for once). The hunter dragged him to a different room..one that was a lot less..normal. It had some sort of device, they attached styles to it. His feet weren't touching the ground. TELL ME, the man shouted.NO.

He pressed a button. Aughhhhhh, styles screamed. He felt electric rush through his body. Fine I'll tell you something then, this is the device we used on your precious Derek. Wait they knew all along!

This was just a test...just a test.