Side affects

He looked out the bars of the cell and saw hunters walking past. He hated them. What had they done to him. After they injected him with something they were murmuring about side affects.

What they injected him with was a "cure." They called him a wolf. They must of tried to cure me from
Supernatural to human. Obviously, they got confused with me and Derek. If they had some sort of tracking device him and Derek would be shown together because they were both at the hospital..the hospital..why the hell didn't he stay there.

Styles missed Derek so much. He would do anything to see him, to hold him, to love him. Ugh. This was all his fault. How could I be so foolish, he thought.

He banged on the bars, again and again and again. He would keep doing it until he knocked himself out. Or until hunters come to stop him. As if on cue a group of hunters walked past, they came to the bars and electrocuted him with some weird device. As he looked Adeline him he could only see a few other cells, not many. This must be where they put the failed experiments. His so called side affects are dangerous, which must be why they put him there.

He started to feel a pain in his neck. It was itchy at first, then it stung. It just got worse and worse, more painful. Soon hunters heard him screaming in pain. They tried to stop him (failing). Eventually the pain wore out and he stopped screaming. God that hurt he thought.

That must be a side affect. Shit. If this was the beginning it would only get worse. He needed Derek. He didn't care about the pain. As long as he had him by his side it would be fine, he imagined Derek holding him in his big, strong arms but he wasn't there.. he wasn't there and he would have to learn how to deal with that.