Chemistry begins

If I had a pillow I would throw it at you! Wait is this where you live? Yep said Derek I've lived here for a while now, where do you live? Well I sort of ran away..it's just my dad..he blames me for things..really bad things that I didn't do. Like what said Derek. He blamed me for my mothers death.

"I'm very sorry," said Derek. "I understand how you feel, not the dad part but I've lost a lot of my family." Surprising Derek styles pulled him into a hug. Derek held him in his arms feeling a connection although, he wasn't exactly sure what that was. The hug lasted for about 12 seconds and when they pulled apart they smiled at each other for a while.

Well now the hunters obviously know where we live, we should to move to somewhere safe. We, said Styles. Derek glared at him. Styles smirked.

They packed some supplies (food/water) and headed off. As they were walking styles noticed that Derek was looking at him, Derek blushed. Styles started conversation: so where are we going? I used to live in the forest in a small shelter we can go there and carry on building it.

As they walked they talked about their experiences and what hardships they had been through, they had a deep connection and they could relate to each other. They had been walking for quite a while and still hadn't run out of conversation. They were laughing and soon gained inside jokes. Although they hadn't known each other for long it felt like they had known each other their whole life.